bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Post any Myths of the World: Stolen Spring Collector's Edition technical issues here.

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Nov 7, 13 8:17 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Myths of the World: Stolen Spring Collector's Edition technical issues here.

[Post New]by juttawalker on Nov 7, 13 8:29 AM
Hi this game is not working from the start,i miss the brush for the well.
another large download and all we get is reload the game
is there

an upgrade for this game?
i am very disappointed
ohhh my goodness i got it now found the brush

Edited on 11/07/2013 at 10:00:40 AM PST

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:Post any Myths of the World: Stolen Spring Collector's Edition technical issues here.

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 7, 13 11:53 AM
juttawalker, I'm glad you found that brush! Thanks for letting us know.

bfgDeveron

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Nov 7, 13 12:29 PM
Hello dear fishies, my game is not ok. I put down the firewood in front of the gate with the burning feather and then ..... black screen. Nothing. nada, niente. I am very disappointed. (un)happy gaming

Update: I started the game again and now it works... ??? Happy gaming

The same thing happened after the snow globe with the mole. Had to stop the game via task manager. Started again and everything works.

The third with the puzzle in the boat. Grrrr.

Edited on 11/07/2013 at 4:07:27 PM PST

grammakk
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by grammakk on Nov 7, 13 2:21 PM
same problem on my pc..plays for a few then blanks out have to restart computer..went back started playing again...same thing after a few minutes it does it again checked updates etc.. a lot of tech posts on this one we all cant be mad....mooo-ha-ha help. want to get this one love the other Chinese healer almost hit buy but now its bye bye...

grammakk
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by grammakk on Nov 7, 13 2:29 PM
wow was just in here went out to uninstall said cant uninstall game is running..small icon at bottom of computer sitting there I clicked it the game was there. unbelievable never had that one before. it seemed to kick out and left me a blank screen then showed up at the bottom of my computer.wow..explain that please I immediately uninstalled this pain..when ya show me in forum this is not in my head lol. ill buy it. thanks

bettums
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by bettums on Nov 7, 13 4:30 PM
Had to change the cursor. That was first problem. All the way through when I tried for a hint it froze. Had to ctl-alt-del to get it start again - every time!! After all the annoyance, the worst part is that the game is so short. I am sorry I bought it. It is a wonderful game but the length is not CE worthy. Very disappointing.

[Post New]by nontechiegrannie on Nov 7, 13 5:45 PM
I am definitely holding down the left mouse button while rubbing back and forth with the brush thing on the well. it is a glitch in the game. Sad. no buy for me!!!! I was so looking forward to a new game to play. oh well. glitch did me in. sigh.

[Post New]by nontechiegrannie on Nov 7, 13 5:52 PM
Wrong Post got transferred.

What I want to say is that I am unable to unfreeze the ermine in the well & there has not been a response to my request for help. Sorry devs this is a NO SALE. I'm getting VERY annoyed at all of the glitches in EVERY new game. How about waking up the quality control people & have them do there job & get us some glitch free games for a change!!!!!

[Post New]by silverlady47 on Nov 8, 13 8:05 AM
Click just above the inventory sign where its sparkling for the complete brush.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 8, 13 11:24 AM
Hello All,

It sounds like most of what you are experiencing are display and/or crashing issues. In cases like this, it would be worth checking to see if there's a software/driver update available for your computer. This often helps games run more smoothly. For assistance with that, just click on the blue text below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this doesn't work, it would be really helpful if you'd contact our Tech Support Team so our Reps can do some investigating and help sort out why these issues are happening.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by paleogirl85 on Nov 10, 13 1:28 AM
Hi,

No problems with the game until the throne room. There, I followed all the steps in the guide (before checking it), but the Hops game never materializes, so I cannot get the 5th crystal. Everything else worked fine. How can I fix this?

[Post New]by 88wing on Nov 10, 13 1:58 PM
I am stuck in the well with the ermine. When I hit the back button it takes me back to the ermine. Any help?

emerance
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Hit bug with gears puzzle - cannot finish game

[Post New]by emerance on Nov 10, 13 3:24 PM
I got to the part when I get the coin for the ferryman. i got the crowbar and took the planks off the bottom on the boat. The game was to match gears until you found the one you need. Unfortunately, it won't let me take it. I did all the matches, but when I click on the hat to take the gear, it moves off then immediately covers it up again. Also, the handkerchief, although the gear is showing, is still on the board. Definitely a bug. I cannot go any further...

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 12, 13 3:14 PM
Heya emerance, 88wing, and paleogirl85,

It sounds like your games could all use an uninstall and reinstall to make sure that the files downloaded correctly. There's no need to worry, you shouldn't lose your progress from doing that. The save data is kept in different folders from the rest of the game. To learn more about doing that, just click on the blue blue text below:

Uninstall/Reinstall a Game

If this doesn't solve your issues, I'd recommend contacting our Tech Support Team so one of our Reps can help sort this out.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by siouxlady2001 on Nov 20, 13 4:24 PM
HI I bought the game, installed it but when I went to open it, it asked for a security key. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling with same result. Wrote to help with no response. Very frustrating!!!

kristidumplin
Manatee
Manatee
3,656 Posts

[Post New]by kristidumplin on Nov 21, 13 7:26 PM
I, too, had the game freeze- would fade to black and just stay there. The first time I downloaded it, the download timed out after only a couple of minutes - no game had ever done that on me, before. After I came in here last night, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled tonight. The download did not time out and the game ran well for about 30 minutes, then I began to get the fade to black thing again. I just did the control, alt, delete and the "paused - click to continue" screen would come up, and the game would run well for several minutes. I decided to go ahead and play the darn thing out, regardless of the fade to blacks - it just wasn't that big a deal to me to control, alt, delete - I would much rather have had a game that ran properly, but I decided the hassle of getting stuff to work perfectly was more trouble than it was worth for this game.

quleah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by quleah on Nov 25, 13 6:51 PM
I don't have freezing issues but rather map issues. Trying to "find and defeat Morana" is impossible as the map will not let me go to this particular area to play out this part. I get as far as the treasury and then all Map hints say "there is nothing to do here". Does anybody have the same problem and has suggestions?! Thank you.

edieh
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by edieh on Nov 28, 13 7:58 AM
game will not run properly. cursor is jumpy and then the screen goes black. I am fed up with this dev and will not buy any more games from them. Have about 4 that I can't play. Sorry bf but no more buys for me until you get better quality control. Have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and am fed up.
Sorry I bought it.

[Post New]by hazelwize16 on Nov 28, 13 3:41 PM
just so glad to know that i am not the only one ... i have done everything to remedy this ... uninstalled and reinstalled about 5-6 times ... upgraded EVERYTHING relevant .. flash shockwave 64-bit windows ... i run parallels with windows 7 ... i think EIPIX really needs to hire new EXPERIENCED technical people ... i PAID for this game ... and i have YET to be able to PLAY!!! ... i really wish there was an UPDATE/BUG FIX ... it REALLY LOOKS LIKE A GOOD GAME! ... i am waiting ...

Go to: