Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Cure/Formula

[Post New]by Robsim on Nov 7, 13 12:16 PM
I'm at the part of the game where it's time to make the cure/formula. I have all the ingredients, but when I attempt to place the first ingredient (elixir) on the machine, it returns back to the inventory. I've placed it (elixir) on and around multiple 'spots' of the machine, but it continues to do the same. . .return it to inventory. Can anyone tell me where to properly place it or what it is I might be doing wrong? Thanks!!

Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Cure/Formula

[Post New]by Robsim on Nov 7, 13 12:27 PM
Robsim wrote:I'm at the part of the game where it's time to make the cure/formula. I have all the ingredients, but when I attempt to place the first ingredient (elixir) on the machine, it returns back to the inventory. I've placed it (elixir) on and around multiple 'spots' of the machine, but it continues to do the same. . .return it to inventory. Can anyone tell me where to properly place it or what it is I might be doing wrong? Thanks!!

Edit/update:

Please disregard the above. I left out of the 'secret lab' and left the gamma ray lamp, not realizing it was something that had to be put back into inventory . Thanks anyway!!

Go to: