Beth87112
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

Last level

[Post New]by Beth87112 on Nov 8, 13 12:00 AM
Has anyone finished the last level with three stars? The best I can offer is: I built fortresses, a saw bench and a mill. I also used 4 workers and constantly built food and wood. I did not finish well and all I seemed to do was go from rock to rock. I would love to hear helpful comments.

Re:Last level

[Post New]by larsonse on Dec 23, 13 5:19 PM
Just completed the last level with 3 stars. After several tries the only thing I did different was to upgrade the base completely. That way a couple of vikings could still gather food and such while 2 other vikings were breaking rocks. Lots of clicking and trying to watch 2 areas at the same time. Also tried to keep the food and wood up to at least 40 at all times. I don't remember which order I got the gems in. The order I built the buildings in, Mill, Fortress, Sawmill, Quarry, then on the other side, the 2nd Fortress. Upgrading as resources became available. Then it's just a matter of muscling your way through.

ddhuntress
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by ddhuntress on Jan 4, 14 1:03 AM
I built a fortress and a mill. Then a quarry and sawmill as I had resources. I upgraded the fortress to max and built a 2nd fortress when I could. Maxed that out. Kept buying resources all along (wood, food, stone). When I felt like I had enough stone to get me started (not sure what minimum would be, but I had about 40), then I demolished quarry and built a 3rd fortress and maxed it. I continued to buy wood and food. The trick was to build up enough to get through all rocks to a crystal PLUS up to 3 rocks to the columns. I did one color, then ran to the column. Built up resources, then did another crystal and took it to the column. I did that for each one. You have to built up resources before you handle each crystal because you have to move quickly through the rocks before new rocks fall. You can't collect crystals when there is a rock in front of the columns, either, so keep that in mind. *Clear path to the crystal, clear the path to the column, THEN run back and get the crystal and take the crystal to the column.* Good luck!

kszanz
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by kszanz on Mar 21, 14 11:47 AM
What I don't understand is why I can't get the crystals at the top right and top left even with sufficient resources. I clear the paths and can't even get the crystals to light up. Talk about frustrating! Surely you don't have to clear the path across the middle for all crystals other than the one to the bottom right. Do you?

Thanks for your help. Other than this level and the one with the sheep, this game is fabulous.

Go to: