[Post New]by jim14bl on Nov 8, 13 7:54 AM
i tried the free version and certain things that i open its start to flicker

BoJean
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:flickering

[Post New]by BoJean on Nov 8, 13 8:13 AM
I just downloaded the free trial of this game and got the message that my free trial has expired. Wish we'd stop having all of these duplicate games.

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on Nov 8, 13 8:47 AM
BoJean wrote:I just downloaded the free trial of this game and got the message that my free trial has expired. Wish we'd stop having all of these duplicate games.

This is the SE version of a recent CE game. Maybe you played it when it first came out and that's the reason your trial has expired? Just a suggestion as to the reason.

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

flickering

[Post New]by BossBrat on Nov 8, 13 8:49 AM
jim14bl wrote:i tried the free version and certain things that i open its start to flicker

That happened to me once a long time ago and it turned out my video card wasn't 'good enough' to play the game. It could be that you just need to update your video or graphics card as well. You can open your device manager on the computer and use that to check for updates. Hope you are able to solve your problem.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Nov 16, 13 11:25 PM
BoJean wrote:I just downloaded the free trial of this game and got the message that my free trial has expired. Wish we'd stop having all of these duplicate games.
This happens occasionally when there is an error with the download. Just uninstall and re-download and you should be good to go!

Go to: