ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Hint button won't work after purchasing

[Post New]by ValerieG on Nov 8, 13 9:43 PM
Worked perfectly on the demo but since I purchased it, the hint button doesn't respond. I uninstalled/reinstalled 2 times but still not working

This is one of those times I regret buying a game...when the demo works but the full game has glitches I guess I'll have to go to tech support AGAIN...this seems to happen more and more frequently....and see what they can do.

NOT a happy camper at this point

Rozanne
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Hint button won't work after purchasing

[Post New]by Rozanne on Nov 9, 13 11:59 AM
The very same thing has happened to me - Hint button no longer works - I even changed the game difficulty but still nothing.. Also I just cant find the last slider button I need for the mini game - Read through the walkthrough but still can't find it!! Yet another glitch??

ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by ValerieG on Nov 10, 13 6:12 PM
Hi Rozanne, I got a response from Customer Service with a suggestion to restart the game under a new profile. Changed my profile, had to start the game right back at the beginning, and it seemed to work. I can now use the hint button. Luckily I was less than an hour into the game before I purchased it, so not an awful lot of time was wasted.

Hope this helps you

Edited on 11/10/2013 at 6:13:09 PM PST

kookamo
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by kookamo on Nov 27, 13 10:06 AM
The same thing also happened to me (after purchasing the game). BigFish what's happening with your downloads at present? Whenever I save a game for downloading your site keeps on saying "download could not complete, retry download" but I save it to my desktop and I can download.

I've been a customer for many, many years now, and I don't really understand what's going on at the moment with your download site! I will try to reinstall again for a third time, GRRRR!

Go to: