hendicky
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

A bit too much

[Post New]by hendicky on Nov 9, 13 3:53 AM
I cannot fault the wonderful graphics, colours,music. However, maybe I am a bit tired but I found there was too much to look at too early on,it was all too dark, and my little brain could not hold it all! I am sure it will be hugely successful, and maybe I should have another go when I am functioning better.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:A bit too much

[Post New]by shagwendy on Nov 9, 13 4:50 AM
I agree hendicky. I'm tired and multitasking so couldn't give it my full attention, but I thought there was an awful lot of 'stuff' without much story to explain it all. I always buy Blue Tea frogs, but I'm a bit confused with this one

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 9, 13 4:58 AM
I too found this game far too busy. It was tiring wading through all the things I came across.

I am really intrigued about the bonus game, but will most likely not buy the CE or even the SE. This game is just too much.

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

A bit too much

[Post New]by swedane on Nov 9, 13 5:03 AM
hendicky wrote:I cannot fault the wonderful graphics, colours,music. However, maybe I am a bit tired but I found there was too much to look at too early on,it was all too dark, and my little brain could not hold it all! I am sure it will be hugely successful, and maybe I should have another go when I am functioning better.

You're right though, the scenes are rather busy! Had to get away to rest 'em old eyes of mine! :-/

[Post New]by Mariannababy on Nov 9, 13 5:31 AM
For those think that "it's too dark", maybe you can try to adjust the brightness in Option.

The game is amazing and I just fond of the exploring the story by myself.
Quite lot of 'stuff' I can get and use. But they really mak sense.
(eg: use a Pickax to break, and a teaspoon to pry...)

Confusing? I am sorry I can't agree.

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Nov 9, 13 6:38 AM
Mariannababy wrote:For those think that "it's too dark", maybe you can try to adjust the brightness in Option.

The game is amazing and I just fond of the exploring the story by myself.
Quite lot of 'stuff' I can get and use. But they really mak sense.
(eg: use a Pickax to break, and a teaspoon to pry...)

Confusing? I am sorry I can't agree.
That's ok! We can agree to disagree. Hope one can prod your mind if needed?

I'm sure all you Mac people knows about F1 & F2 (brightness control keys)!

Happy gaming all!

aalaurie
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by aalaurie on Nov 9, 13 10:23 AM
Love this game! Just finished the demo and purchased it. It is graphically superb and I love to explore for items. I also appreciate the map. I am 81 y/o and the map is a lifesaver that saves the player from going back 7 times to the scene that you need. Keep up the good work Blue Tea. I love all of your games. They reflect the excellence of the artists and the puzzle makers.

I know the games are an individual preference and it is nice that all kinds of games are offered. Personally, I don't do the time management games because it feels too much like going back to work. However, I have friends that love them. Aren't we lucky to be able to pick.

Go to: