Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

Thanksgiving Items

[Post New]by Imberis on Nov 9, 13 8:57 AM
Has anyone received any of the special Thanksgiving collectibles yet? I see there's an area for them, but I haven't had any drop yet while playing.

Thanks!

Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Re:Thanksgiving Items

[Post New]by Acashy on Nov 9, 13 9:26 AM
Nothing so far... Maybe another update will follow again shortly, or something went wrong with this update.

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Nov 10, 13 5:42 PM
You're probably right. I still haven't seen a Thanksgiving item drop, so maybe they put them in there as a preview of what's to come.

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Nov 11, 13 5:41 AM
I received an orange Ran the Owl dressed as a pilgrim, but I couldn't tell you how or where he appeared.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Nov 11, 13 11:39 AM
G'day,

Last week's update included preparation for some fun Thanksgiving events coming very soon.

Pilgrim Ran sounds adorable!

bfgMurrumbidgee

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Nov 11, 13 7:04 PM
Hi everyone! PurpleTiger here. I dont have any of these yet. But I wrote to customer service about them and they emailied me and said that the thanksgiving items would be available sometime either later this week or first of next week tops, Also, they said the rake would do something but they did not reveal what it does. Hope you all are enjoying this game as much as me.

Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Acashy on Nov 11, 13 8:09 PM
april3850 wrote:Hi everyone! PurpleTiger here. I dont have any of these yet. But I wrote to customer service about them and they emailied me and said that the thanksgiving items would be available sometime either later this week or first of next week tops, Also, they said the rake would do something but they did not reveal what it does. Hope you all are enjoying this game as much as me.

Thankyou

Odd how they planned it, but nice to know when the new content will be here.

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Nov 12, 13 3:22 PM
Thanks for the information, everyone! Glad to know it'll be coming soon, at least.

Go to: