annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Anyone? I can't seem to get any blood vials for at least a week.

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Nov 9, 13 12:49 PM
Anybody else having a problem with not getting blood vials anywhere I normally get them with the avatars, island searches, etc. Is this normal for the 80's levels? It doesn't seem right to request you to look at the vampire castle and not give you a way to get the blood when you are out. I have been playing around this problem so far in hopes a vial would accidently come my way! Help if you have feedback. Not alot of feedback to some of my inquiries, so not sure if people read the post Some people do obviously, but I don't get anwer????

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

Re:Anyone? I can't seem to get any blood vials for at least a week.

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Nov 9, 13 1:09 PM
The hunter is my usual source...but I seem to get a lot, so I'm not really certain where it all comes from.

dbercellie
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by dbercellie on Nov 10, 13 2:32 PM
You can get them from the Snow Forest.

Edited on 11/10/2013 at 2:33:30 PM PST

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Nov 11, 13 12:35 PM
I'm on level 58 and I'm getting plenty of blood from the hunter. Also I think wolf gives them once in a while. It seems that this game goes in cycles. Some items are easy to get, then they are hard to get, then they are easy to get. Maybe you're just in that cycle where no blood is available.

Also, don't play those timed games at the bottom of the screen, because those things take the blood and the cards for the Tent, and only give you something like $50 and a little bit of energy. Definitely not worth it.

Go to: