h_o_addict
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Brave warrior task?? Phillip's stamps...

[Post New]by h_o_addict on Nov 10, 13 1:10 AM
Has anyone been able to complete the task of finding the Brave Warrior from Phillip?

The quest takes me to the puzzle requiring 16 stamps - I have now done it around 10 times and still not been able to get the collectable!!

Very frustrating as the only level you can get envelopes in is the red mine so I have been playing it over and over and over....very bored!

I would really just like to know that its not a glitch and that at some point I will get the reward!!

 
Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Re:Brave warrior task?? Phillip's stamps...

[Post New]by Acashy on Nov 10, 13 3:34 AM
Yes I completed it, so it can be done

But several of the new quests can be rather frustrating. Just glad they lowered the cost of pizzas or it would've taken me months to get them done.

I only have 1 quest atm, and it has currently taken over 6k energy and probably about 2k ressources combined trying to get an item from the butterfly place from the last puzzle. Started the puzzle from 0 and it is currently maxed out, still no item...

 

Re:Brave warrior task?? Phillip's stamps...

[Post New]by mellowtraumatic on Nov 10, 13 3:36 AM
I can't remember the last time I was able to get a collectable item from Philip's place. It's been a couple of weeks at least. I also have never been able to get the wedding dress from the porcelain place despite having played it several times. I went through 104 bottles of glue trying to get it. I posted this on their Facebook page last night, asking them to look into this issue. Having to play the mini games two or three times to get the item is reasonable. Anything more than that, is not.

 
Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Re:Brave warrior task?? Phillip's stamps...

[Post New]by Acashy on Nov 10, 13 3:41 AM
Just went back and skipped that part of the quest. Wish I would've thought of that last night.

Followup quest had 3 more items to get, two of them from the most expensive puzzles. Both dropped in the first try

 
meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

Re:Brave warrior task?? Phillip's stamps...

[Post New]by meinaz on Nov 10, 13 5:54 AM
Acashy-I ended up skipping the butterfly one after 10 attempts and no item. Losing 5 gold was worth ending my frustration. Unfortunately the next goal has two more things that can only be found at the highest level of the minigames which seem to be the least likely to give you the item.

 
Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Re:Brave warrior task?? Phillip's stamps...

[Post New]by Acashy on Nov 10, 13 6:20 AM
meinaz wrote:Acashy-I ended up skipping the butterfly one after 10 attempts and no item. Losing 5 gold was worth ending my frustration. Unfortunately the next goal has two more things that can only be found at the highest level of the minigames which seem to be the least likely to give you the item.

I got those right away. The one from the HOG was the hardest and took over 20 tries.

Was the last quest though, so now I hope we get the thanksgiving quests soon.

But at least there are things to do now that we can get items from the maxed out scenes again

 
h_o_addict
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Brave warrior task?? Phillip's stamps...

[Post New]by h_o_addict on Nov 10, 13 8:32 PM
Thanks - at least I know its achievable now! Still very frustrating!

I will just keep plodding along and hope to get there.

 
Sizzy
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

Re:Brave warrior task?? Phillip's stamps...

[Post New]by Sizzy on Nov 11, 13 9:21 AM
Once I upgraded Phillip's building, the collectibles started showing up. May just be a coincidence, but worth a try.

 
h_o_addict
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Brave warrior task?? Phillip's stamps...

[Post New]by h_o_addict on Nov 12, 13 1:08 AM
Thanks - I'm trying it now!

 
evetruth
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Re:Brave warrior task?? Phillip's stamps...

[Post New]by evetruth on Nov 12, 13 5:27 AM
It just say quest over Phillips Place . When I enter the building I don't see the quest.. Is it because I need to unlock more stamps and if so which one ?

 
Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Re:Brave warrior task?? Phillip's stamps...

[Post New]by Acashy on Nov 12, 13 7:28 AM
evetruth wrote:It just say quest over Phillips Place . When I enter the building I don't see the quest.. Is it because I need to unlock more stamps and if so which one ?

Several of the new quests takes you past Philips place, so hard to say which puzzle you need.

But even if the one you need is locked, you should be able to see if it is connected to a quest. So if you can't, it may be a technical issue.

There are also several of the new quests which is about upgrading the building. So maybe read the quest descriptions and it should tell you what has to be done.

 
MommyTutu
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Brave warrior task?? Phillip's stamps...

[Post New]by MommyTutu on Nov 12, 13 9:23 PM
Acashy wrote:Yes I completed it, so it can be done

But several of the new quests can be rather frustrating. Just glad they lowered the cost of pizzas or it would've taken me months to get them done.

I only have 1 quest atm, and it has currently taken over 6k energy and probably about 2k ressources combined trying to get an item from the butterfly place from the last puzzle. Started the puzzle from 0 and it is currently maxed out, still no item...


OMG, I had no idea they lowered the pizza price. Just wasted tons of coinage on the clam chowder. Drats.

 
Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Re:Brave warrior task?? Phillip's stamps...

[Post New]by Acashy on Nov 12, 13 9:38 PM
MommyTutu wrote:OMG, I had no idea they lowered the pizza price. Just wasted tons of coinage on the clam chowder. Drats.

Guess most posters have been so busy complaining about the bad stuff that we forget to talk about the good things that are actually in there ;p

Thay also fixed a few bugs, even if there are still plenty of them left in the game.

 
h_o_addict
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Brave warrior task?? Phillip's stamps...

[Post New]by h_o_addict on Nov 12, 13 9:45 PM
hmmmm...today's upgrade seems to have been not so much with the 'upgrade'....I tried to play this quest again...was able to play once and then now when I click 'Enter' nothing happens - it won't bring up phillip's list of mini games. Hopefully its fixed up soon. This is the only task I have left now of the new tasks they released.

 
ann2013
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Brave warrior task?? Phillip's stamps...

[Post New]by ann2013 on Nov 14, 13 10:27 AM
I have been doing the red mine as well dozens of time. It seems to me that you have to reach the master level in Phillips place this is only an assumtion on my part as I am only in amauteur level in Phillips place. I did not know skipping this level helps so will have to wait for more gold to skip then see what happens.

 
evetruth
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Re:Brave warrior task?? Phillip's stamps...

[Post New]by evetruth on Nov 15, 13 9:56 AM
Acashy wrote:
MommyTutu wrote:OMG, I had no idea they lowered the pizza price. Just wasted tons of coinage on the clam chowder. Drats.

Guess most posters have been so busy complaining about the bad stuff that we forget to talk about the good things that are actually in there ;p

Thay also fixed a few bugs, even if there are still plenty of them left in the game.
It's not complaining when a lot of bugs in the game have shown up. I have upgraded and customized every building that is opened.

 
Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Re:Brave warrior task?? Phillip's stamps...

[Post New]by Acashy on Nov 15, 13 11:12 AM
evetruth wrote:
Acashy wrote:
MommyTutu wrote:OMG, I had no idea they lowered the pizza price. Just wasted tons of coinage on the clam chowder. Drats.

Guess most posters have been so busy complaining about the bad stuff that we forget to talk about the good things that are actually in there ;p

Thay also fixed a few bugs, even if there are still plenty of them left in the game.
It's not complaining when a lot of bugs in the game have shown up. I have upgraded and customized every building that is opened.

Complaining about bugs is still complaining. No amount of upgrades or customizations will change that.

 
minmer
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Brave warrior task?? Phillip's stamps...

[Post New]by minmer on Nov 16, 13 9:16 AM
meinaz wrote:Acashy-I ended up skipping the butterfly one after 10 attempts and no item. Losing 5 gold was worth ending my frustration. Unfortunately the next goal has two more things that can only be found at the highest level of the minigames which seem to be the least likely to give you the item.


Yes, those quests can be pretty frustrating. I mostly ended up simply buying the required item in the collectibles section (max 10 gold if it's a platin item). That also fulfills those quests, gives you the reward and the item stays in your collection.

Edited on 11/16/2013 at 9:17:39 AM PST


 
JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Re:Brave warrior task?? Phillip's stamps...

[Post New]by JB4510 on Nov 16, 13 12:48 PM
I'm getting rather disheartened by these higher mini-games offering nothing in return. Seriously, who thinks people will enjoy playing the same game over and over, watching their hard earned resources disappear in exchange for 25 XP points?

I don't mind the repetitive nature of the game, in fact I like it. I like working my way up to getting a new game unlocked. I get really excited when a new game is unlocked and thus, disappointed when nothing special happens.

Now, I'm in the 30s, things cost more and that's ok, it's still fun. What's not fun is spending 18 resources over and over and over again and getting nothing in return. I like knowing which games to play to complete a set and gain resources to play more games and collect more resources.

It's been a lot of fun and I've really enjoyed the community aspect of the game as well.The only glitch I've suffered is the picky shopper mode crashing, so I consider myself very lucky compared to so many other players.

Point being I'm not complaining. I'm stating it's not fun. I hold out hope we may soon find answer, such as you have to reach Master level or whatnot, as at least that is a goal. Just playing mindlessly, not knowing if it's a tech issue or if I'm doing something wrong, etc, is very frustrating.

 
evetruth
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Re:Brave warrior task?? Phillip's stamps...

[Post New]by evetruth on Dec 17, 13 5:36 PM
Acashy wrote:
evetruth wrote:
Acashy wrote:
MommyTutu wrote:OMG, I had no idea they lowered the pizza price. Just wasted tons of coinage on the clam chowder. Drats.

Guess most posters have been so busy complaining about the bad stuff that we forget to talk about the good things that are actually in there ;p

Thay also fixed a few bugs, even if there are still plenty of them left in the game.
It's not complaining when a lot of bugs in the game have shown up. I have upgraded and customized every building that is opened.

Complaining about bugs is still complaining. No amount of upgrades or customizations will change that.
Like I said thats not complaining

 
 
 
 
Go to: