Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

achievement: Laugh your head off?

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Nov 10, 13 1:22 AM
Does anyone know what the achievement Laugh your head off, the doll's head falls off is for? It's the only one I didn't get and can't figure out what it was. Thanks!

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:achievement: Laugh your head off?

[Post New]by tammytheo on Nov 10, 13 2:21 AM
I started the game a little while ago and got this one out of pure luck. Please highlight to read: Shortly after the beginning we encounter a crooked/locked gate with 2 dolls on it, one on the left and one on the right side. The doll on the left is headless but the doll on the right still has her head on. You just click on her head and here pops the achievement along with an evil doll laughter!

Edited on 11/10/2013 at 4:47:39 AM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 10, 13 9:57 PM
It is near the beginning.
Um, just after chasing the bats away I think....or right before. it is the gate you find the eagle whistle on.
There is a gate that has two dolls on it......and the first "M" puzzle.
One of the dolls has no head and if you touch it the game narration says "what a shame she has no head"
The other doll has the head.

OK...Spoiler alert
The achievement is gotten by touching the second doll's head and it FALLS OFF....which might make you laugh....or it might make you jump.
ok....don't know if you can go back there after a certain point in the game.
fubar.

[Post New]by blueeyedgirl1301 on Nov 11, 13 3:10 AM
Just so you know, I think this is glitched for some people or profiles.

When I did it the first time, the head came right off, no problem! But I decided to restart the game under a new profile (long story why).. and it wouldn't come off no matter where I clicked on it or how many times I clicked on it.. just kept laughing at me over and over! I tried to restart the game again with THREE more profiles, since it was only about 5 minutes into the game, but every other time, the head would NOT come off for some reason.

I finally gave up and went back to my first original profile so that I would have the achievement. So it DID work on my first try/ profile, but didn't on the 3 other profiles I kept making to try and get it. Really weird how it didn't work on all my profiles... only one!

So if you CAN'T get it on the first try, you might get lucky on a different profile.

[Post New]by blueeyedgirl1301 on Nov 11, 13 3:14 AM
tookat wrote:ok....don't know if you can go back there after a certain point in the game.
fubar.

Also, once you get that gate open, the dolls won't be there, so make sure you try to get it BEFORE you solve the mini game and open the gate!

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Nov 11, 13 11:41 AM
dear blueeyedgirl1301:

feel so much better knowing you have at least 3 profiles in play, too!! seemed like such a good idea at time!!

hope we do not get charged for all this extra fun!!!!

timing is everything with BLUE TEA(SERS!!)

Go to: