Upcoming Absences

Upcoming Absences

[Post New]by zitronenfalter12 on Nov 10, 13 1:39 AM
On the beg of fellow fishies, I start this thread and asked CS to send a mod for sticking it...

THIS IS EXCLUSIVE FOR ABSENTEES!

Just for the convenience of us all: Let's start a thread where one can add upcoming absences. PLEASE: Don't comment here! Just note absences so this thread can keep overview!
You can post wishes etc. here if you like: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/261420.page

You all know, that we miss you when you're away and that you won't be deleted when we know you have to deal with or without fun with that what rumours call - REAL LIFE. I still don't believe that something like that exists but if you think so - I'm the last to talk against

If this thread got sticked, we don't have to start a new thread every time. Just add your absence time and -if you like- the cause and we are all with you, yearningly awaiting your return!

Edited on 06/25/2014 at 12:41:56 PM PST

Re:Upcoming Absences

[Post New]by burnettchic318 on Nov 21, 13 7:28 PM
POSTING FOR A FRIEND......

To all the neighbors of mrcdearden, he will be away for the holiday from Nov 24, 2013 to Nov 29, 2013.

Please do not delete him if he falls asleep he will be back.

Thnx.

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Nov 22, 13 2:16 AM
Hi fellow fishies.
I haven't played at all for the past 6 days (except yesterday) and I unfortunately will not be very present for a while because a "real life"- yes- situation happened: we had a death in the family and gaming does not seem very appealing at the time!
But I will try to do my best.
Please don't delete me.
Thank you

TexasBaker
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by TexasBaker on Nov 24, 13 4:27 PM
Hey, ROM players and especially my great neighbors -

I'll be out of the pond from Tuesday (11/26) until Saturday (11/30) - going out of state to visit relatives for the Thanksgiving holiday. Please don't delete me - or "un-neighbor" me - I'll be back! Honest!

Best wishes to all - see you again soon.
Tex

GypsyQueen1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by GypsyQueen1 on Nov 25, 13 6:05 PM
I will be in and out of the game between today the 25th until at least the 1st of December due to the delivery today of a sick mama cat with a litter of nine newborn babies that will require round the clock bottle feeding. So if I miss you during gifting please forgive me and I will make it up as quickly as I can!! Blessings and Happy Turkey Day!!

smartinp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by smartinp on Nov 30, 13 12:08 PM
I am not on vacations, but I'ven unable to connect to the game in the last 3 days!!!!

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
451 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Dec 1, 13 5:40 AM
ttaravision wrote:I will be on and off for the next couple days. I don't think I will show as sleeping for that amount of time, but just in case, Please don't delete me. I will be back. I just have a couple personal matters to take care of.

I will welcome your return. You are one of my first neighbors and I appreciate you and your helpful posts.

[Post New]by workforwine on Dec 5, 13 7:53 AM
This Sunday 120/8 & Monday 12/09; I will be away from my PC. I help with horse rescue and this Sunday is the Horse auction sale. That means traveling, hours spent with the horses (in freezing weather) taking photos, posting photos and evalautions of the horses to FaceBook. There will be a few lucky horses that we will manage to get into local horse rescues and some will be held there at the auction house for one week that will enable us to find private homes… a very small number of private homes will be in attendance bidding on horses during the sale, so that means all the other horse will be sent to slaughter. It's a very tough weekend for us, so please send us luck and strength. Thanks so much in advance.

tak630
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by tak630 on Dec 13, 13 2:47 PM
Hi all...I will not be able to play for a bit as I am having computer issues. Hopefully it will only be a day or two

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Dec 14, 13 8:28 PM
School is out this coming Friday for the holidays. I will be gone from then (Dec 20) until the 6th. I'll be at my mom's and no internet at her house. It's a 12 mile drive to the nearest library to get internet connection there. Will try to pop in but don't hold your breath! Please don't delete me! Have a very happy and safe holiday! I hope you are all surrounded by the warmth and love of friends and family!

HeroKann
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by HeroKann on Dec 23, 13 12:51 AM
I will be taking care of the whole family (only 4 of us) cause everyone is sick myself included and well, hope we will enjoy this Christmas...
So, I guess, I'll be in and out now and then, but can't promisse anything for sure...
Happy Merry Christmas for all of you and a very, very perfect New Year for all of us!!!!

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Jan 3, 14 9:45 PM
I am posting this for a neighbor who can't post.

Holroe will be away from on or a little before Jan 10 until Jan 30th. She is a great neighbor please don't delete her. Thank you.

merrel12
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by merrel12 on Jan 7, 14 8:06 AM
I am going to vacation for 10 days starting tomorrow.
Thanks everyone for being such great neighbors and happy holidays!

[Post New]by jagheterlelle on Jan 13, 14 8:21 PM
Hi all,

I will be on only sporadically from now until 20 January. I remembered to clean my wishlist this time!

lelle

HeroKann
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by HeroKann on Jan 17, 14 5:25 AM
bad, very bad tooth pain... I can't even think (
I'll try to stay around but... not so sure now...
tomorrow i'll be on doctor's cabinet so hope see you all after (if it won't be worse, if that would be possible)

merrel12
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by merrel12 on Feb 12, 14 6:43 PM
I am pretty busy in RL these days and am going to take a break. This game has also been extremely frustrating lately with no duels working, no new locations or major tasks and a pretty bad V-day offer in my opinion. Thanks to all my neighbors without whom I would quit this game long ago. I still plan on coming back sometime, but please feel free not to gift me in the meantime.

HeroKann
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by HeroKann on Feb 13, 14 12:37 AM
Busy, busy like a bee those days, so... not in the game for now. Maybe I'll try late in night just to give goods for friends/ neighbors... Sorry

[Post New]by Aalis777 on Feb 16, 14 6:13 AM
I will be away between the 17th and 24th of February, most likely I won't be able to play at all. I will be away for some vacations.

Have a great game you guys, enjoy!

elena516
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by elena516 on Feb 18, 14 9:48 PM
I'm being away since friday 21 for 4 or 5 days, I think I won't be able to login at all in these days...

[Post New]by SunSeeker on Feb 23, 14 2:19 PM
First of all, I want to thank my generous "neighbors" for helping me so much in this rather addicting game!!! I do also need to let you guys know that as of Wednesday Feb. 26th, we are escaping from the frozen snow of upstate NY and heading to sunny (hopefully!) Florida for a month or more...YAHOO! The bad news is that I will have no internet available, so I guess I will be "snoozing" during the time we are away . Will be back home sometime in April and will be back to gifting and fighting dragons! Thanks again for all your help!!!

Go to: