bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

Stuck in the Maze

[Post New]by bribling on Nov 11, 13 12:03 AM
I am sitting under a laptop and don't have a pen. I thought there was a Journal where I would find the maze directions if I forgot. Well, I forgot and can't find a Journal either. The SG just says read the clue but I can't find that either - Lol! I need a clue as to where to find the clue again

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Re:Stuck in the Maze

[Post New]by orphaned on Nov 11, 13 12:28 AM
dear bribling:

at this juncture, unable to help as not sure where I am,

BUT

thank you for your unintentional humour as at this time of night (early day 0324 hrs here) needed the laugh. could not have phrased it better myself.

and not sure where you are either.

these games are more addictive than potato chips.

be back soon - I think!!

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Nov 11, 13 12:30 AM
Lol! I am somewhere at a junction and there is a Rabbit head hanging in a tree. I don't know what to do with that either - Lol!

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Nov 11, 13 12:58 AM
you know that we will be charged extra for tooooo much fun!!!

okay but seriously (yeah right!! ) if you look in the SG - what page?

I am now so lost that your stuff is more fun!!! it's like a-maze-ing!! LOL!

have sent for help as they found laugh your head off thing.

Edited on 11/11/2013 at 1:10:59 AM PST

Stuck in the Maze

[Post New]by blueeyedgirl1301 on Nov 11, 13 2:56 AM
bribling wrote:I am sitting under a laptop and don't have a pen. I thought there was a Journal where I would find the maze directions if I forgot. Well, I forgot and can't find a Journal either. The SG just says read the clue but I can't find that either - Lol! I need a clue as to where to find the clue again

The directions from the beginning of the maze are:

Up, Left, Left, Up, Right, Right, Up.

Either back out to restart or use your map to go to another location and come back to the start of the maze. I forget WHERE you find the directions, but you can also see them for yourself under the Bonus Content: "Collections".. and from there, under "Pop-Up Pages". The last set of pop up pages is titled "Other", I believe, and this is where all the random pages from the game are shown. I have no idea why they put them in the bonus content instead of making a journal.. it just seems silly! lol

Hope this helps!

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Nov 11, 13 9:00 AM
Thanks ! I didn't check the Bonus Contest, assuming it was about the Bonus Game. Silly me! ROTF!

[Post New]by blueeyedgirl1301 on Nov 16, 13 12:09 AM
Lol! Np... in my opinion, you shouldn't HAVE to check the bonus content to get through the game.. they really should have a journal if there's info like that you need for a game or to progress!

[Post New]by jdbuzz51 on Nov 20, 13 7:40 PM

Agree i have been stuck for two days, just went on to a new game was going crazy trying figure it out. yea it should be in the journal. agreed thanks

[Post New]by jdbuzz51 on Nov 20, 13 9:09 PM
well went back on and tried again, still couldn't get out of the maze, tried everything in my inventory, don't know about the rabbit either if anyone knows please help
thanks

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Nov 22, 13 2:36 AM
dear jdbuzz51:

first, welcome to the pond!!

next, try not to get too discouraged as the maze has frustrated many!!

if you look along the top and bottom of this page, you will see numbers. they represent other pages in this forum.

this is not the only page with answers and/or help!!! so remember to check back as some of your questions may already have been asked and answered there!! esp this one. LOL!!

if you don't want to wait - do what I did - bad me!!

hint button - go where it shows - wait until hint refills then press again - go where it shows - and repeat until out!!! tada!!

OR if really want to do it on your own, check previous pages under headings dealing with the forest or the maze!!

have fun!! happy gaming!!

Go to: