bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Treasure of the Caribbean Seas

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 11, 13 12:29 AM
Ship's Log, last entry, 1778. Thomas de Grandpré, Captain.

The King has called me to arms. I'm leaving now to assist America in the war of independence from Britain. The ship has been left hidden with everything still aboard her, promising golden days with my wife and son... if I ever get out alive.

When Allan and Morgan found this note after moving to the Caribbean, a journey started in the tracks of their ancestor. But careful, rumors say that descendants of the dreadful pirate Matheis still live on the island and that they never stopped looking for this booty. Begin your journey in Treasure of the Caribbean Seas!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Treasure of the Caribbean Seas

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 11, 13 12:56 AM
Hello Flounder. Sleep well, you deserve it after having to stay up till midnight just so you can get this forum up and running.

Edited to take out the wrong age. That's what happens when you are supposed to read a letter with words so small I couldn't read it properly without the use of my magnifying glass, which I didn't have handy at the time.

Edited on 11/11/2013 at 6:13:38 AM PST

Paige63
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Treasure of the Caribbean Seas

[Post New]by Paige63 on Nov 11, 13 9:46 AM
Every thing was so small, these old eyes could not find a lot of things! Will leave it for the younger generation to play. No buy for me!

Go to: