Comments in general

[Post New]by heatherington on Nov 11, 13 12:44 AM
This MIGHT be okay for children or someone who has never played a hidden object game before in their entire life. But for usuns who have been around since the beginning of Big Fish, which is roughly around 2006 or 2007 its a no go. I could only get the biking helmet if I used a hint and while the hint was encircling it, otherwise you could not pick it up. Same held true to an object in the attic. And when I clicked several times on it, you know what it had the nerve to do?! It had the nerve to make my cursor twirl around! Seven minutes. Delete!

lauder
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

Re:Comments in general

[Post New]by lauder on Nov 11, 13 2:37 AM
I really like this type of game, not to much running back and forth like the most recent games. I would buy this game if they would fix it. game is touchy and unstable. when you hit on a item some times it knocks you out of game, its slow to react and hard for items to be taken

MLC60
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by MLC60 on Nov 11, 13 4:17 AM
And items are hard to see! The keys in the library are teeny, tiny. I finally gave up after finding 7 of the 8 keys because my eyes were beginning to hurt.

eel71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by eel71 on Nov 11, 13 9:38 AM
It is not a super game, but then again it is clear and bright. There are no spiders or snakes or massive evil.

After a while, you have to support clarity. I'm buying the game based on that.

Go to: