ticacat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

The stone characters

[Post New]by ticacat on Nov 11, 13 5:07 PM
My hint button keeps going to the stone characters, where he is on his knee and holding flowers looking up at her in the courtyard. I don't know what I'm supposed to do!!!

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:The stone characters

[Post New]by tammytheo on Nov 12, 13 2:49 AM
If I understand correctly you are referring to the Hidden Object Puzzle with the two statues, right? This is an interactive scene which you need to play three different times, I think, during the main game in order to obtain some useful items. Have you tried to take a look at the strategy guide? It is very helpful as it shows and describes in detail what you have to do each time. If the hint button points to that area then probably you need to perform a task there so you can proceed with the game.

Good luck.

Edited on 11/12/2013 at 4:03:09 AM PST

ticacat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ticacat on Nov 12, 13 8:21 AM
I cant find a strategy guide for the game. I know I need to interact with the statutes but have tried everything in my inventory and nothing works.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Nov 12, 13 1:27 PM
ticacat, the tab for the strategy guide is at the top right side of the inventory bar, right next to the hint button. Are you sure you can't find it?

ETA: Hope you finally managed to find it and carry on with the rest of the game.

Edited on 11/13/2013 at 2:08:54 PM PST

[Post New]by thehanker on Jan 19, 14 9:20 AM
I am having the same problem. I finished the puzzle by the statues but the hint keeps pointing back to the two statues and nothing in my inventory works. The guide does nothing to help

Go to: