bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

New Update Available For - The Happy Hereafter - October 21, 2014

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 12, 13 4:36 PM
Hello All,

I have great news! There's a new version available for The Happy Hereafter. This new version includes numerous bug fixes!

To make sure you have the newest update for the game, just follow these steps uninstall and reinstall your games:

1) Open your Big Fish Games app (Formerly the Game Manager)
2) Make sure you're signed in to the correct account.
3) Find The Happy Hereafter on your games list and click on the trash can icon next to the game.
4) Go to your Purchase History on the website or on your app.
5) Click 'Install Now' to reinstall your game
6) Follow the prompts to install the game.

If you are still having issues in your game after installing the newest version, please be sure to contact our Tech Support Team so our Reps can look into that further.

Happy Gaming!

bfgDeveron

Edited on 10/21/2014 at 2:23:07 PM PST

The Happy Hereafter - Game problems

[Post New]by Amberdrake68 on Jan 30, 14 1:43 PM
Hello
I installed the game at least 3 times in the last week, but the problem with warehouse level three is still there
I am a bit fed up of starting once more the game, also it is not so easy not to do anything before being prompted.
Any news on a fix for this bug?
Also, in spite of having uninstalled the game more than once, my saves are still there, and the problem with them too...
I sent today a mail to to the Support Team, I simply wanted to say that the problem was not fixed... hoping against all odds someone has a quick solution to it....
Thanks for listening
Amberdrake68

Re:New Update Available For - The Happy Hereafter - November 12, 2013

[Post New]by Sexy_Panda on Mar 14, 14 8:18 AM
I have the same problem too. I reinstalled the game a few days ago and now I'm also stuck where I have upgraded the warehouse to level 3 but the goal doesn't say it's complete.

[Post New]by Bugece on Jun 16, 14 5:20 AM
Same issue as Amberdrake68 and Sexy_Panda. I guess that means there is no bug fix?

EndlessSerpent
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by EndlessSerpent on Oct 15, 14 3:36 PM
I just bought the game a few days ago and still won't let me get past upgrade warehouse 3.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 21, 14 2:22 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have great news! A new version of The Happy Hereafter is now available on the website. This update includes fixes for many issues.

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If you are still running into issues after installing that update, please contact our Tech Support Team so we can look into those.

Thank you again for your patience everyone!

bfgVaiya

Go to: