Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Questions (with Spoilers!!)

[Post New]by Haberyan on Nov 12, 13 5:50 PM
1. Why did Blaise (the Noble, or the Crooked Man) chase Cheryl (Renee's past life and Blaise's lover) off the cliff? No evidence is given, and WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?

2. Marianne said "If you have need of me, I will try to send help." Why wasn't she in the rest of the game? In the beta, I thought the "M" stood for Marianne on the devices, but it was "Morellus". Marianne instead of Cheryl would have been a nice twist.

Re:Questions (with Spoilers!!)

[Post New]by quinlipa on Nov 12, 13 9:36 PM
1. my theory is that she committed suicide because he was trying to keep her, essentially, captive. i think that gives the game and cheryl a lot more depth.
2. there were notes left by marianne throughout the game. you can find them in the bonus features.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 13, 13 4:59 AM
quinlipa wrote:1. my theory is that she committed suicide because he was trying to keep her, essentially, captive. i think that gives the game and cheryl a lot more depth.
2. there were notes left by marianne throughout the game. you can find them in the bonus features.

Ohai Quinlipa....I think you hit it right on the nose!
good thing it wasn't my nose, or it would really hurt to be hit so fair and square.

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on Dec 24, 13 6:35 AM
But quinlipa, she said "I died because of you". I think that means that Blaise got so angry he pushed her, because she ran away from the Chateau.

Also, I know there are notes, but if Marianne had turned out to be Blaise's fiancee, that would have added more depth. Some cutscenes would have also been nice.

By the way... does anyone think Marianne is the woodcutter's daughter, and she found a lamb when he died to have a companion?

Go to: