bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Royal Defense Ancient Menace forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 13, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Royal Defense Ancient Menace forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Royal Defense Ancient Menace players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

gracewreck
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Welcome to Royal Defense Ancient Menace forum

[Post New]by gracewreck on Nov 14, 13 7:10 PM
So for Mac users, this game has some serious issues. This developer has put out 4 Royal Defense games, and 3 of them have been incomplete for Mac users. This one, like the others, does not have 3 difficulty settings (easy, medium or hard), nor does it drop gems during the level like the PC version. The first of these 3 games was fixed within a few weeks with the help of BF, but the second one has yet to be fixed. I've contacted BF and the developers, and though they have both said they're working on it, nothing has been changed. It is incredibly disappointing because I love these games (there aren't may choices for Mac users that aren't hidden object). And since we're paying the same amount of money as PC users, we should at least get a comparable gaming experience, not a lazy, watered down version of what they get. It would be great if Big Fish could put some pressure on this developer to stop cheating their Mac customer base

Re:Welcome to Royal Defense Ancient Menace forum

[Post New]by kajons on Apr 8, 14 1:12 PM
Please let me know when you get this fixed. No gems are being dropped at all.

Go to: