tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

missed stuff!

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 13, 13 8:38 AM
I am beginning to wonder if I am hexed...well, not really, but I cannot seem to complete a game lately and find all the hidden objects and things.

How could I miss a whole 19 coins?
and end up with only 19 out of 20 morphing objects?

this happens game after game, and half the time I play the game three times even, and rarely find all the items.

Dang. And I consider myself a very lucky and quite observant person!

ok...rant over....fish pond frends dismissed....
though if anyone wants to share mutual frustrations.....well this is as good a place as any!

Re:missed stuff!

[Post New]by aunt_stacy on Nov 14, 13 11:00 PM
I rarely find all the collectables and morphing objects. In this one, I found 59 out of 60 coins. I would love someone to just tell me what was in the locked box in the collections room since I don't want to play the game again to look for one little coin.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Re:missed stuff!

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 15, 13 12:19 AM
aunt_stacy wrote:I rarely find all the collectables and morphing objects. In this one, I found 59 out of 60 coins. I would love someone to just tell me what was in the locked box in the collections room since I don't want to play the game again to look for one little coin.

Aunt Stacy, I am playing this over again and this time I am starting with all the other locked boxes to see if opening them does anything to the locked box without a price.
If I succeed, I promise I will let you know....I will PM.

Boy....I think I get even more annoyed when I have missed by just one!

Go to: