mr7933
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

secret achievements

[Post New]by mr7933 on Nov 13, 13 9:00 AM
I am trying o figure out the secret achievements are in relaxed mode. Does anyone know what they are?

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:secret achievements

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Nov 13, 13 12:28 PM
Not yet, Mr7933.

Since they are listed right at the bottom of that list, we may not find out until we've played right through, on whatever level. I'm about to start level 30 and have 40 of 67 achievements (one of which was a real surprise, but turns out isn't a secret one).

ETA: Sorry, I meant 40 of 67 stars, not achievements. Doh!

Edited on 11/21/2013 at 2:14:24 AM PST

mr7933
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by mr7933 on Nov 13, 13 2:35 PM
I have some of them, but once you get the award they move. I have all but 3. Since they are no longer described as secret achievements I can't tell for sure which ones they are.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Nov 13, 13 4:50 PM
Oh, I see now. In that case, my total surprise one was probably the *hamsters* . I was just randomly *clicking on shields and helmets lying around*. 4 more left right at the bottom. Wonder what they could be.

I hope someone else comes in to tell us. Like you, I'd love to get them all.

Sarwyn
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Sarwyn on Nov 15, 13 3:57 AM
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*

There are 9 secret achievements.
- Clicking Thor's Hammer
- Clicking 3 hamsters.
(Hamsters are hiding in barrels, helmets, and behind shields.)
- Do not move the cursor for 30 seconds while playing.
- Do not use the bonuses for 3 minutes while playing.
- Fill all resources completely.
(The resource cap is not 20, but 30. Build and upgrade warehouse.)
- Try to get the hammer in Bonus Level 1 before opening the cave.
- Click the group of yeti twice after building bridge in Level 19.
- Click the thumb in Level 27.
- Clicking an achievement (popup window in game)

Thanks to Sipason's video for the 3 I had not found!

Edited on 11/15/2013 at 3:57:48 AM PST

[Post New]by SyrensSong on Nov 15, 13 10:00 PM
Thank you

I was curious too - I had to know.

Couldn't figure them out in the first Northern Tale - so naturally I just had to get them this time around.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Nov 16, 13 2:21 AM
Thank you so much, Sarwyn!

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Nov 16, 13 8:51 AM
I had no idea about the hamsters! I'd been clicking many places for various reasons, but never happened to figure out that one!

Now just "Feed the Dragon" and "Defeat the 'Bad Guy'" I'm having to assume those are both obvious, and I've just not gotten to the level they are on yet.

mamahill2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mamahill2 on Nov 19, 13 5:35 PM
On Bonus Lvl 1 I have tried to get the hammer several clicks too, and I am not getting an achievement for this. Is there a trick?

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Nov 21, 13 2:12 AM
Hi Mamahill 2,

I don't know why clicking on the hammer in level 1 does not give you the achievement straightaway, but don't worry that hammer is available subsequently in other levels.

mamahill2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mamahill2 on Nov 21, 13 3:57 PM
I'm talking about the hammer in Bonus level 1, not Thor's Hammer. The one that is stuck to the ground until the guy from the cave comes out and picks it up.

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Nov 22, 13 7:48 PM
ty sarwyn
i have an additional question to bonuses:
do you have to play levels over to achieve all the bonuses? because i have played thru 2x and still says i need more gold or whatever to complete more bonuses in the bonus section

Edited on 11/22/2013 at 7:49:41 PM PST

mamahill2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mamahill2 on Nov 23, 13 2:06 AM
Are you talking about the bonus levels? If so you probably have to have more gold stars before you're able to play that bonus level.

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by jorob716 on Nov 24, 13 7:07 PM
I played the untimed level - got 3 stars on all levels but I am still short about 20 something stars to be able to go to the bonus round. Any idea what is going on? Please, someone HELP. I've gone through twice and still don't know what I am doing wrong. Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can give me.

[Post New]by CheerfulDragon8 on Nov 27, 13 8:12 AM
In Bonus Level 1, how many times do you have to click on the hammer to get it without opening the cave? Do you have to send different workers or can you have one worker just standing there trying to get it? Do you have to have all your buildings buit and upgraded, all obstacles removed?

Basically, what do you have to do to get that hammer? I've tried this level umpteen times and I just can't get it!

Ignore the above! You don't have to get the hammer to get the award, you just have to try to get it. In future I'll have to read other people's posts more carefully!

Edited on 11/27/2013 at 9:05:31 AM PST

riefer
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by riefer on Nov 28, 13 10:03 AM
@jorob716, do you have access to play bonus level 1? You only need like 30 stars to open that one. You'll have to get 3 stars on all the bonus levels before the final bonus level is available, because they count towards your star total.

If you don't have access to bonus level 1, maybe they're not available in untimed mode? I'm playing normal mode and they were there for me.

[Post New]by mrsz0nemaster on Dec 17, 13 8:19 PM
Okay I found Level 27 hidden secret. in the lava there is a hand giving the thumb, click it and it goes into the lava moments later you get "He's not coming back" award

zara137
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by zara137 on Dec 19, 13 11:37 AM
Achievements:
There are 8 hidden achievements on the Awards list.

1. Persistent--Click on the Yetis twice without talking to Rollo Level 19
2. He hasn't come back - Click on the thumb in level 27
3. Nice try - Send a Viking to try to pick up the hammer on Bonus Level 1 before rescuing Rollo
4. 3 minutes played without using bonuses
5. Wake up? You haven't clicked for 30 seconds!
6. You've clicked an achievement! Click on the achievement pop up
7. All hamsters found! Find three of them on different levels hiding in barrels, behind shields
8. Warehouse stocked to the roof! (Twice upgraded warehouse with 30 of each resource type)

Go to: