Gilead
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Shamans

[Post New]by Gilead on Nov 13, 13 7:32 PM
Just got to the first time these show up, and they show up from the start, with only 100 coins I can build 2 50 coin tower, or 1 100 coin tower, he puts either to sleep right away, even by using meteor and swamp cant get it dead, gonna test more.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:Shamans

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Nov 14, 13 7:21 AM
Hi Gilead,

So many characters I'm not sure I completely remember the Shaman, but if it's the one I think (with the staff - kinda hard to kill, as you say), do you have the 'earthquake' yet? If so, wait till you get 4 or 5 Shamans in a row, then Kaboom them.

BTW - I detect a fellow Dark Tower, Roland of Gilead fan?

Gilead
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Gilead on Nov 14, 13 2:25 PM
Yes it's the one with the staff, but when you get him the first time, only spells you have is the swamp and the meteor shower. Can you replay previous levels to get more diamonds and boost the tower/spells to max?

Yup Dark Tower fan.

jellypuppy
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by jellypuppy on Nov 14, 13 6:26 PM
The way to deal with this level is to build a cannon tower (100 coin) at the bridge. Cannons shoot farther than darts and you'll need that. Click on the shaman to target it. The cannon should mostly take care of it, use a spell if it doesn't. The shaman must spawn a portal before dying or you will not have the coins to build a dart tower to finish off the necromancer. That should give you a good start on this level.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Nov 15, 13 2:06 AM
Hi guys,

Sorry to confuse you, Gilead. I'm replaying from the beginning to get a better understanding of this difficult game. I now know where you are.

Jellypuppy is right. I also placed a cannon just beyond the bridge. Cannons are the best weapon to use against the Shaman. Remember also that you can trade gems for weapons.

I only had two at the beginning of this level, but traded them for two dart guns, which took care of the Necromancer who was happily marching toward the castle. Plus, Shamans are worth quite a lot of .

Confounding, yet addictive game!

Edited on 11/15/2013 at 2:09:30 AM PST

Minxiepieces
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by Minxiepieces on Nov 16, 13 5:09 AM
You can replay levels for more gems and upgrade your tower, spells and common items in the store. Have fun!

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Nov 18, 13 10:57 AM
Found the game unplayable once they showed up. Unlike the player they appear to have no limit on how many spells they can cast. Beyond frustrating.

Go to: