I've got questions.

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Nov 14, 13 9:56 AM
Hi. I was wondering if the seeds you start with ever show up in the store? I'm playing with two profiles. Shortly after I started my first profile, I found one of the magic plants by accident. I don't remember which two plants created it and I ended up selling quite a few seeds to make room for some others. If they won't be available again, I want to start another profile and delete that one. I've got tier 2 soil and water, but most of my seeds are too fragile for it. I think one or two might be extinct. I'm just selling a few plants to raise money for the better soil/water and to buy another seed tray.

I'm trying to keep at least one of each seed on my second profile, but I may need more of those later. I hope I haven't prevented myself from finishing the game. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I don't want to waste a lot of time playing if I can't discover all the species. Thanks in advance! :-)

Re:I've got questions.

[Post New]by sleepysnickers on Jun 11, 14 11:07 PM
Sometimes the seeds you start with do appear in the store. I personally love this game as it's just a giant logic puzzle. If you keep track of what mates with what to create what in a file (I use 2 charts one for species and one for the plant kind. genus I think it'd be? ) you can easily see what you need to be able to create all of the different plants I just restarted this game again, and I'm doing it just for fun so I'm not really worried about keeping track until I get my trays and soils up lol. Best of luck to you for sure!

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Jun 15, 14 6:57 AM
Thank you so much for answering my question. I've discovered 197 species. (I wonder if anyone's discovered all of them...?) Just need 2 more insects for my collection. I've got 5 of the magic plants. It's been a while since I played. I sure wish they'd release a sequel. Love this game! Thanks again!

[Post New]by ladycrow23 on Jun 26, 14 1:14 AM
hello!i played and replayed this game,and yes,i discovered all of them.if you want to keep the fragile plants,you need:
1)keep it bug free
2)buy the vitamins
3)buy the blue instant grow.
Once you saved at least one of the seed,keep it in the storage case until you get better soil.

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Jun 27, 14 2:06 AM
Oh, wow! I read that there are 500+ species. It's nice to know it's possible to get all of them.

Go to: