Help with Aquatic puzzle

[Post New]by misscatlady2453 on Nov 14, 13 4:43 PM
The puzzle at the quick sand area. Where you have to move the puzzle pieces around to complete three aquatic pictures. The mermaid, fish and seahorse. Anyway, I have tried moving these pieces around every which way and I can't figure out how to complete it. The SG is no help for this puzzle. Anybody know how to get this puzzle?

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Help with Aquatic puzzle

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 14, 13 9:58 PM
misscatlady2453 wrote:The puzzle at the quick sand area. Where you have to move the puzzle pieces around to complete three aquatic pictures. The mermaid, fish and seahorse. Anyway, I have tried moving these pieces around every which way and I can't figure out how to complete it. The SG is no help for this puzzle. Anybody know how to get this puzzle?

Ohai misscatlady (me too!)
There are two keys to finishing those types of puzzles. In the mermaid puzzle, the waves and shells at the bottom are completed by adding the correct base of the figure.
The pain in the **** part of the puzzle is moving the pieces around so you can try, (if need be) each bottom piece in each slot...but it is doable.
The other...and I may be wrong, but I think the correct pieces light up a bit when they are in the correct place.

Anyway....I finished that puzzle, so it can be done....lol.
No harm ever in just skipping though, and theses devs are kind enough to let you see the complete piece even if you skip.

Yanie1020
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Help with Aquatic puzzle

[Post New]by Yanie1020 on Dec 26, 13 11:48 AM
This had me stumped too, until I noticed you can also move the bottom pieces sideways. Without moving the pieces in a sideways direction it's not possible to complete the puzzle. Hope this helps!

Go to: