Given money from Auction but never get it???

[Post New]by Aryvara7980 on Nov 15, 13 9:48 PM
So I got 4 mails saying that people have bought my items in the auction for the buyout methods and it totaled up to about 100 thousand or really close to it anyway. And I usually just delete my messages and keep playing the game. Well I then noticed, ok I should have alot of money but it says I only have 11,000 and nothing more when it should be WAY more than that. Where did that money go?? I sold my items for FREE????? I hate this glitch!!!!!

Re:Given money from Auction but never get it???

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Nov 16, 13 6:39 AM
I thought the same thing was happening to me, however I found out I was wrong after I started tracking it. I wrote my coin total down each time I logged off, and found when I logged back in, I had more coins, the exact total it would have been with the coins that each mail piece said I earned for my auctions. I would closely keep track of it for a day or so and see if the same thing is happening for you. It's a very odd way to credit us for our auction items, I agree, but at least I am getting paid on them now even if I have to do more work to check up on it. Hope that helps.

mguthrie
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by mguthrie on Nov 16, 13 6:38 PM
I have been keeping track of my balances and sales, and I confirmed that I don't always get paid after an item sells. Today, I lost money on 3 big ticket items in a row.

[Post New]by Aryvara7980 on Nov 17, 13 12:38 AM
I had like 11,500 or so and I had 2 mails that said I earned 35,000 on items and I NEVER got that money...which I think is messed up. Basically giving away items for free and the people who pay for the items I am sure they paid for it but yet who or where does that money go too if not the person who sold the items? Frustrating...debating on quitting the game even though I love it and play it daily.

[Post New]by MrsLoach44 on Nov 17, 13 10:15 AM
Hello,

I feel your pain. I have the same problem and am seriously considering deleting the game. We spend money on gold, so the game is not exactly a free game. I expect better quality for my hard earned dollars. I am sorry, I guess a rant has been building for some time. I posted a few other technical glitches on the tech issue forum.

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Nov 17, 13 2:48 PM
I also noticed this the other day I should have gotten close to 20,000 coins after my auctions ended and I got 0 coins I even came back later and nothing. I started wondering then if something was up with the game, and I see others are having the same issue.

evetruth
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by evetruth on Nov 17, 13 6:05 PM
I have lost over 100,000 coins from items that were auctioned off. I close out and come back still no coins. Uninstall and reinstall still no coins.

[Post New]by Aryvara7980 on Nov 19, 13 6:10 AM
I just hope they fix this bug and fast!

minmer
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by minmer on Nov 19, 13 4:20 PM
After reading all the complaints about money not being paid , I did several tests and found out that I also lose money at the auctions. Sometimes I am credited with the money and sometimes I'm not. It seems that this always happens when more than one item is sold more or less at the same time and sometimes to the same buyer. Very often I'm being told that I've got one new message although there are actually two or more messages about successful auctions.

I don't feel that's reason enough to stop playing the game as I enjoy most aspects of it very much. I simply won't auction any collectibles any more. (I've already fulfilled all the auction house achievements anyway.)

Edited on 11/19/2013 at 4:20:57 PM PST

nboyblue
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by nboyblue on Nov 19, 13 10:52 PM
I lost out on almost 100,000 coins today as well. This is starting to really suck as a game. Energy loads slow, to play cost more energy then will load in an hour, then top off that you don't get your money so you can't upgrade the Thanksgiving décor.
They need to fix this.

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Nov 20, 13 7:23 AM
Lost $9000 in Auctions between 10:00AM and 10:15 AM EST on 11/20/13.

I have read many posts of this happening to others but today is the first time it has happened to me. Because of such issues I always keep a log of what I have, what it sells for and what I received. I also do not play the game while auctions are occurring, this way my money and items remain static.

I started with $69,932. I auctioned three items, all of which were purchased at the Buyout Price, within two minutes of posting, for which I have the notifications or purchase. The items were:

Crimson Devil, purchased by "Purple Tiger" for $5000, payment not received
Stovepipe Hat, purchased by "sadievickie" for $4000 payment not received
Flowing Elegance of Gold, purchased by "BLBL" for $3000, payment received.

All items were removed from my inventory and I now have $72,932.

Go to: