bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 16, 13 12:29 AM
Life imitates art with deadly results in Punished Talents: Seven Muses! Several of your close friends have been murdered in Boston recently, and the crimes are identical to ones described in books written by author Russell Pollack, your husband. Evidence found at the crime scenes only condemns Russell further, and soon he goes on the lam. It’s up to you to figure out who the real killer is before even more people – including you – end up dead. Find clues and explore the gorgeous world of 1930s Boston as you set out to save your friends and prove Russell’s innocence in this thrilling whodunit!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Re:Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Nov 16, 13 2:26 AM
Since this was not marked as a review thread I will put some comments here and please feel free to move the if you so desire.

Based on about 45 min of the demo this is good game, everything functions perfectly for me. The music was good, sense of ugency at the right moments. I can't say enough for the graphics. They were absolutely outstanding. While this is not my favorite genre of fantasy game set in midevial period I will most probably buy as a CE as I already have the Blam games as such if they were offered. I will need the SG based on the number of times I used the hint. The only thing I found that the fishies are going to complain about is the black bar comments at the top even though when I set up my preferences in the "custom" setting I unclicked the box and they were still there. I don't have a problem with this but it is a recurring comment.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 19, 13 1:44 PM
wow....this game is great!
It is really really tough for me, and I am loving every groaning minute of trying to figure out some puzzles that are not at all what I am used to.

phisherman
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by phisherman on Nov 24, 13 7:29 AM
I usually do not comment on very good games. Not because they do not deserve it but because everything usually has already been said. But I really had to comment on this one. It was one of the best games I have played this year. A detective mystery was so refreshing and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Nov 25, 13 1:59 AM
I agree and enhance all the above posts. One of the best games I have played this year too. Great work Blam! developers!

Go to: