bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to James Patterson Women's Murder Club: A Darker Shade of Grey forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 11, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to James Patterson Women's Murder Club: A Darker Shade of Grey forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other James Patterson Women's Murder Club: A Darker Shade of Grey players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to James Patterson Women's Murder Club: A Darker Shade of Grey forum

[Post New]by scaredtofall on Apr 1, 09 2:33 AM

Welcome to James Patterson Women's Murder Club: A Darker Shade of Grey forum

[Post New]by kanyon1 on May 23, 09 6:27 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to James Patterson Women's Murder Club: A Darker Shade of Grey forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other James Patterson Women's Murder Club: A Darker Shade of Grey players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.[/quote

I am stuck in the attic. How do I get her sample kit so I can pick up the clue???]

[Post New]by tenafhum on Jul 30, 09 8:45 PM
I have worked through the game and love it as I loved the James Patterson books. Is their any hope that in the next game they will fix the cursor so that it will work left handed. I have my mouse settings on my computer for a leftie and yet in both of the James Patterson games I had to click it in the right handed way as it does not recognize my computer settings. Most games are set so that if you have the computer set up for a leftie, the game will work the same way.

Just a suggestion to make the next one even better!

onelifesdream
Flounder
Flounder
2,271 Posts

[Post New]by onelifesdream on Aug 7, 09 7:17 PM
Anyone know of another way to rotate pieces other than right click??? Not sure why, but I am in the 5th Investigation at the part where the room with the alarm is on the wall and you have to find all the pink pieces of paper.
Found all the pieces, but I am not able to rotate the pieces no matter what I do. Haven't had a problem previously with any other game, but this one isn't letting me.

If no one knows another way to rotate pieces, does anyone know a code or trick to skip this portion of the game. I don't have a SKIP option on my screen, so, I am unable to go any further in the game at all without putting the pink paper together.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

onelifesdream
Flounder
Flounder
2,271 Posts

[Post New]by onelifesdream on Aug 7, 09 9:42 PM
ok, well, I just created a new player and started the game over, thinking it was just a glitch with that player. So, I was waaaay off in what investigation part it was. I didn't realize I had gone so far. Investigation #10, not #5 is where I was at and having difficulty.
Apparently, I didn't press enough buttons or whatever on the alarm after finding all the pieces of paper and it didn't prompt her to say to find another way for the password. That brings the torn pink paper CLOSE to you and you can piece it together from there. My right click worked perfectly, I just didn't have ONE little thing done to prompt it to work properly.
I completed the game from start to finish in just around 2 1/2 hours. Good game, but I was like, whoa, that was it????

Seemed to not take very long to play. Wished there was a bit more to it, I guess.

Edited on 08/07/2009 at 9:43:12 PM PST

[Post New]by Seabon on Aug 31, 09 2:07 PM
Just wish I could get this game to play and its sister game

grover3e
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by grover3e on Nov 23, 09 6:01 PM
I played and enjoyed the first WMC game, except for one big thing....the loads take forever. Unfortunately this one is even WORSE. I play for about a minute, then wait for about four, hoping that the next page loads. After 15 minutes on the trial I got so frustrated I gave up. I'm done with these, until they can get the bugs worked out. Zero stars out of five.

tafkat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by tafkat on May 12, 10 4:07 AM
I tried the demo and didn't like this one at all. Is this a different developer? I liked the first and third James Patterson games, but I didn't last 30 minutes with this one.

[Post New]by elioli on Sep 4, 10 3:00 PM
New to the game, finally got if figured out, help instructions should be a bit more informative. Enjoyed the game, but can u backspace if u missed the captions? Was also disturbed by the use of of the words "God" and "Lord". I feel it is totally inappropriate. Can u remove these words from the game? Thx!!

[Post New]by DaddysGirl8 on Jun 6, 11 6:44 AM
Does James Patterson have any other WMC games besides this one and the other three Scarlet, Blue, LLBs and Grey?

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Oct 18, 11 7:14 PM
Played less than 20 minutes and got thoroughly bored. Good grief...click, click, click. Not a real clear game and sloooooooooooooooooooooow. I enjoyed "Little Black Lies" so I thought I would try a different one....why such a big difference?

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Dec 31, 11 4:03 PM
This game was good, but no as great as the first James Patterson one and it was not that disappointing, still it was a nice detective story with plenty of hidden objects and mystery.

[Post New]by tkweli22 on Oct 5, 12 2:54 PM
This is probably easy but how do I get into Burn's window? (On chapter 10) It says use something flat, but where do I use it to get in? I've tried all around the edges??? Thanks in advance!!!

Go to: