Maybe I missed it

[Post New]by jpops20 on Nov 17, 13 11:46 AM
Im just wondering if there is a way to log off the game and then log back on as a different player. I havent been able to figure that one out. Ive got 2 user profiles on my computer and both profiles are using the same player in the game. Id like to use different players for the profiles if possible. Thanks for any help.

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

Re:Maybe I missed it

[Post New]by PTBT on Nov 17, 13 12:18 PM
This is pure speculation on my part but could that have something to do with how you sign into BFG? What if you were not signed in, and had downloaded the game? That means you wouldn't get any discounts on purchases of course, but it also wouldn't think you were the same person maybe?

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Multiple players ? Re:Maybe I missed it

[Post New]by JB4510 on Dec 16, 13 4:21 AM
I'm also wondering this. My daughter wants to play on her PC but it won't let her make a new game for herself. I guess she has to have a separate BF account ? Since it is a free game I didn't think it would matter. Personally, I would LOVE to be able to keep my current game AND start a new one as well.

icranky2
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Maybe I missed it

[Post New]by icranky2 on Dec 16, 13 6:25 AM
This is just a guess, but you may have to make an acct. for your daughter. Each player has his/her own "friend" code and I am thinking that is how ppl are able to play on different devices without losing their achievements, or to be able to invite friends by code.

Go to: