redknight
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

safe puzzle

[Post New]by redknight on Nov 17, 13 12:36 PM
How do you solve the safe puzzle in the police station?

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:safe puzzle

[Post New]by Bartsister on Nov 17, 13 3:09 PM
It's really hard to give steps on that one. You have to get the purple stars into the long rows connecting to the red lights and put the other symbols, i.e., the badges and eyes(?) into the short rows. The two outer rings can be rotated by clicking on the row and dragging it either clockwise or counterclockwise (took me a minute to figure that out!)

Then I focused first on getting the stars in the inner circle since that circle did not rotate and then just worked row by row. I started with the bottom and got those done with two of the eyes in that shot row at 6:00 if you look at the puzzle like a clock. Then I would spin the circles to fix something and then return to my original configuration so I wouldn't get "lost" and that helped me not to lose the work I had already done.

This really is not a easy puzzle to give instructions on. Hope this helps a little at least. Good luck!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Re:safe puzzle

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 19, 13 1:40 PM
What I found really helped me was to build what rows of three I could....and to keep returning to where I had three stars matching up with a ball. The "spokes" alternated with two spokes that should hold other pieces, and three spokes that needed to hold only stars.

It was a tough game....you had to be patient and I had to keep setting it back to where I had the three spokes aligned so I could see which pieces needed to be interchanged.

whew....I hope that helps, because it is really hard to describe.

Go to: