Sorry Neighbors

[Post New]by ttaravision on Nov 17, 13 2:56 PM
I was cut off by day change when giving out gifts today. Some of you might have doubles some might have none. I was taking some medication for my back, so I slept really late. Nope, not taking that wicked zombie medication any more. I would rather not be able to walk than sleep all day. So tomorrow, I should be back to gifting like normal.

zbr13
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Sorry Neighbors

[Post New]by zbr13 on Nov 17, 13 3:17 PM
Hope you are feeling better. I apologize for sending refreshing dew. I did not realize that you can get them by doing the runes. Noticed they cost gems so i thought they were rare.

[Post New]by ttaravision on Nov 17, 13 3:24 PM
No biggie, just wanted to help out. It can get overwhelming when you have over 1000 refreshing dew and very few creatures to feed. You could save your freebie gifts and give them to others if need be. I would rather someone else have the fun with the gifts. Silicon Flints and Ore would be good free gifts to give instead of refreshing dew. We have so many creatures that come up with those to help them. If you every need help with anything just ask. You can PM me, send me in-game mail or just ask anyone in the forum. Everyone is willing to help.

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Nov 17, 13 6:45 PM
Tara hope the back is better soon, friend! :: gentle hug::

Suziele
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Suziele on Nov 17, 13 9:09 PM
Tara, don't worry about gifts.. take good care of yourself, that's important for you as well as all of us to know you're doing better pretty soon.

[Post New]by ttaravision on Nov 19, 13 7:34 AM
I will have my back injections on 12/2 & 12/16. I am supposed to be back to normal activity right away, except those two days (I think anesthesia will hinder my playtime). But I should be back at it as soon as possible. I'm hoping these injections work. Thank you all for your kind words and gentle hugs (ha ha)

[Post New]by burnettchic318 on Nov 19, 13 7:47 AM
ttaravision wrote:I will have my back injections on 12/2 & 12/16. I am supposed to be back to normal activity right away, except those two days (I think anesthesia will hinder my playtime). But I should be back at it as soon as possible. I'm hoping these injections work. Thank you all for your kind words and gentle hugs (ha ha)

aww hon.. get better... i will make sure to have a fresh pot of coffee on the stove with your name on it..

<<gets out the extra coffee pot and writes ttaravision on a label and sticks it on the coffee pot and puts the pot on the back burner awaiting your return

just do what you need to do hon, we will be here... gently hugs and lots of support for you.

[Post New]by ttaravision on Nov 19, 13 8:19 AM
Thank you burnettchic, I don't drink coffee, but I will open the fridge and grab a cold energy drink. Even if it is cold out, that is the only thing that wakes me up and gives me a kick! I know how you feel, some days you just need that extra kick. I'm glad you are back, hopefully you didn't bruise your computer too much. I often kick my tower. My hubby yells at me and tells me it will stop working then. And that would be different than it not working how??

If there is another new offer while I'm out, I will be on as much as possible, even if I am a bit loopy from the anesthesia. I can't miss out on offers now that I have all possible locations open. The chests are just killing me to have them. I love the variety this game offers.

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Nov 19, 13 8:29 PM
I'll take her coffee! I love coffee but can no longer drink it in RL Not even decaf anymore. Caffeine whacks out my heart and with loss of health benefits can't afford to go to hosp to get drip to set it back into proper rhythm so I have to stay far from coffee No yielding to temptations for me in RL.

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

Sorry Neighbors

[Post New]by thurber on Dec 1, 13 6:50 AM
ttaravision wrote:I was cut off by day change when giving out gifts today. Some of you might have doubles some might have none. I was taking some medication for my back, so I slept really late. Nope, not taking that wicked zombie medication any more. I would rather not be able to walk than sleep all day. So tomorrow, I should be back to gifting like normal.

Whenever you can sweet lady.................

bluekiwis
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by bluekiwis on Dec 1, 13 7:20 AM
No worries, Tara! Always appreciate gifts! Thanks a bunch!

Aww, I hope your back feels better soon! *sends virtual massages* Rawr!

I can't have coffee in RL either because it leads to migraine. So sad.

Good luck and feel better!

Go to: