help please where is the mortar??

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Nov 17, 13 4:59 PM
I am going nuts here I need to crush the mint but theres not a mortar I have when back over the SG to make sure I didn't miss it and even the picture in the SG does not show a mortar on the dresser..please help me I don't know what i'm missing..Thanks so much

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:help please where is the mortar??

[Post New]by tammytheo on Nov 17, 13 5:51 PM
Hi lovestoseek,

Please highlight to read: You can find the mortar in the sculptor's studio. It's to the right, on top of a workbench or something. Page 12 on the SG has a screenshot and instructions I believe.

Edited on 11/18/2013 at 7:43:32 PM PST

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Nov 17, 13 7:03 PM
Thank you tammytheo but on that page is where its suppose to be on the dresser with the pestle all that is on the shelf is a purse that had a hog but I got the atomizer there i'm sorry but I still don't see the mortal..but thank you so much for the help.sorry if I gave anything away.

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Nov 17, 13 7:12 PM
I found it so off to save the dying lady..

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Nov 17, 13 7:52 PM
The screenshot on the page I mentioned, and a couple of other screenshots too actually on previous pages, is definitely showing the location of the mortar. It's the third and last screenshot of the list, the one separated in two smaller ones. Unless you and I have two different versions of the strategy guide.

Anyway, glad you figured it out. Happy gaming.

Go to: