Guilds

Guilds

[Post New]by Eugene_k on Nov 18, 13 4:32 AM
Players are now able to create and join guilds. Joining a guild means to play for a mutual profit by participating in challenges and ratings!

There is three different ratings:
- Business days Rating (Monday - Friday) / Each week there will be prizes for top-rating guilds
- Weekend Rating (Saturday - Sunday) / Each week there will be prizes for top-rating guilds
- Global Rating

Another great opportunity is a Guild Chat.

If a guild-leader leaves guild - the ownership proceeds to the "oldest" member of the guild.

If you are guild founder or even a common member you can publish your unique Guild Code to invite more people to your guild. (You can find unique Guild Code at the top of your guild window in the game.) http://prntscr.com/24zoid

If you are looking for a guild to join you can select the guild you like here, copy its code and paste it in the guild window (push "I'll join an existing guild" button to see a field to input the code) http://prntscr.com/24zoxa

You can find guild invitation window here: http://prntscr.com/25f7st

Edited on 06/25/2014 at 12:42:16 PM PST

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

Re:Guilds

[Post New]by EweJoy on Nov 18, 13 2:23 PM
I just started a guild and my code is: h6H8knST

Edit to say: My guild has my name until I get members and we can decide on a name together.

Edited on 11/18/2013 at 3:29:03 PM PST

[Post New]by Catherinex1 on Nov 18, 13 3:03 PM
I started a new Guild the code is :QNtKsKi3

The Guild name is Brave Cats

[Post New]by Isis121496 on Nov 18, 13 10:27 PM
I created a guild under this name "Isis121496" as I couldn't seem to join one of the others. So, if anyone wants to join with me, my code is:

d83bNir6

Let the battles begin....

Isis

rcswifto
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by rcswifto on Nov 19, 13 3:19 AM
I joined a random one, but it only has the Guild Master and me. The name of it is sigrun90 and the code is zfAkQZ4E.

parsons109
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by parsons109 on Nov 19, 13 3:24 PM
Ewejoy - I joined your guild. Don't know what I am supposed to do, but I'm there!

Join ~Seahorse Guild on Kr6f967A

[Post New]by mailbox1954 on Nov 19, 13 5:03 PM
Welcome to the first 15 to join the Seahorse Guild, lets get going and be up there in the top 100. Join on Kr6f967A

mommerj
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
489 Posts

[Post New]by mommerj on Nov 19, 13 6:46 PM
I don't understand what we are supposed to do in the guild? Can anyone explain?
Thanks!

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Nov 19, 13 7:39 PM
Parsons, I didn't see your name...??? I will look again though!

HeroKann
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by HeroKann on Nov 20, 13 1:23 AM
Hi there! Well I made a guild, like all of you I guess:d
code: Qtaya2nY
See you soon! (by the way I have no idea how this works - I have a lot to read about:d)

HeroKann
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by HeroKann on Nov 20, 13 1:34 AM
he, he, I leave my own quild (stupid, I just wanted to join another, apparently if you did already create one and you're the master of it, can't join any other guild () so I had to make one new: s4i87akT

[Post New]by kwestad on Nov 20, 13 9:50 AM
Started new guild because all of the ones that my neighbors were in were full.

Fee free to join - k2fbYGn7

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 20, 13 4:43 PM
Hello All, I've gone ahead and stickied this thread, as was requested of the Moderators. This is so it will be easy to find in the future. Best of luck with your new guilds!

bfgDeveron

mrssharon
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

What to Do?

[Post New]by mrssharon on Nov 21, 13 7:36 PM
Like mommerj, I have joined a guild but don't know what to do. Who initiates what action? And what do the results of the action produce? So far this is clear as fog.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

DraperLady
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by DraperLady on Nov 22, 13 6:28 PM
I joined a guild that had one of my neighbors in it as soon as the option appeared. There is no information on what the guild does or how to initiate actions. Sounds like others are similarly confused. Are we meant to figure this out for ourselves, oh mighty game designers??? Someone please enlighten us.

[Post New]by volimintegrale on Nov 23, 13 7:30 AM
Hey, I was puzzled myself until my fellow guild members helped me . We have to participate in battles- there is a button in the right bottom corner with crossed swords, you click it and then you can choose between competition (up to 4 participants play and only the one with the lowest score doesn't receive points and an award) and duel (which is a face to face battle of only two contestants).

I do not really get the duel rules though ... Both competition and duel are about item searching, but I don't understand the way points are given/lost in a duel and how and when to use the items from the backpack. It would be cool if someone who has figured this out could tell us about this

Good luck everyone

[Post New]by volimintegrale on Nov 23, 13 7:32 AM
Oh yes, and you can track your guild points and ranking by choosing 'guild' from the social menu

Loloretta
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Loloretta on Nov 23, 13 2:27 PM
Hello fellow ROM players. We need more members in our guild. Join at kHsRyhrG. thx. happy searching.

[Post New]by ednasharrow on Nov 26, 13 8:02 AM
Please join "The Music Guild" at Code: SysRbtrf

Thanks!

[Post New]by Bubbles2776 on Nov 30, 13 2:50 AM
Hi Everyone,

I have just joined the 'Profiterole' guild (random guild), I am really new to the guilds, but I have had a go at the duels and the competitions. I find the competitions better than the duels.

I do have one question, if anyone could enlighten me on how to start an expedition, as I need to start one as part of the 'Things to do' on my game.77Hope some one cn help me with this.

Thanks.

Go to: