GennaHart
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Cotton stuffed cutie

[Post New]by GennaHart on Nov 18, 13 4:51 AM
Anybody got an clue how to get the Cotton Stuffed Cutie? I have tried about 20 times and still nothing.

fuzhed
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

Re:Cotton stuffed cutie

[Post New]by fuzhed on Nov 18, 13 7:24 AM
you can still get it at the carnival in Kansas, but I've noticed it isn't showing up as often as it was before. I haven't had any luck getting it on the mini game.

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,508 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Nov 18, 13 7:36 AM
I have tried a bunch of times as well. It is not even showing up as an item I can get. I wonder if I need to upgrade the ledger to gold first (that's my other quest)

Cisdaman
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by Cisdaman on Nov 18, 13 9:26 AM
One of the Toy Shop Mini games gives it as a reward. I would have to log into the game to find out which one for sure, but I think it's the one that requires 16 hammers. Okay, I just went to the game to make sure and its definitely the Toy Shop game that requires 16 hammers which is the rocking horse. I've never had it not drop playing that game so good luck!!

mammamia21099
Minnow
Minnow
290 Posts

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Nov 18, 13 5:19 PM
I finally had it drop a few times in the toy shop. I was at level 3/15 in the professional area when I got it. That seems to be par for the course for me at least with the items that require a lot of items. It always seems to drop for me at just that level. Same thing happened with the final 3 of the new quests we received. Took forever, but I finally got them.

[Post New]by flautist24 on Dec 3, 13 5:19 AM
I'm having the same problem. I've been trying to find it in the carnival (the highlighted 'Quest' for the cotton stuffed cutie), which I'm currently 5/20 in the professional level. It just isn't popping up at all. I've been trying the mini game at the toy shop too, and that hasn't worked either. Any suggestions? I'm just absolutely stuck at this point and I wish there was a way to continue on with this game....

Edited on 12/03/2013 at 5:19:47 AM PST

mammamia21099
Minnow
Minnow
290 Posts

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Dec 3, 13 8:35 AM
I don't believe the Cotton Stuffed Cutie drops in the Carnival until you hit the master level. It may have dropped very infrequently before I hit master. Since I've hit master it seems to drop 1/4 plays. Hope that helps.

Go to: