ChuckLee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Founded guilds, anybody yet?

[Post New]by ChuckLee on Nov 18, 13 5:10 AM
Does anybody have created his own guild yet? I've seen no codes so far...

Re:Founded guilds, anybody yet?

[Post New]by Silverthornfire on Nov 18, 13 6:38 AM
only just seen this and not sure what the restrictions there are.. or anything really. Where is the explanation for this new Guilds option?

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Nov 18, 13 7:40 AM
Silver one of my neighbors tak630 started a Guild. From what I can gather when you join a Guild you play individually but your points count as a team from Monday thru Friday and the Guild get rewards based on your ranking. Somewhat similar to the Legends if that makes any sense. I also noticed a new tab for Guilds in the opening screen with expeditions and runes. Not sure what that is about yet.

GypsyQueen1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by GypsyQueen1 on Nov 18, 13 7:58 AM
I started a Guild, not sure yet how it works but WTH I figured I'd get in on the ground floor!!! You're welcome to join.

[Post New]by katznmutz on Nov 18, 13 11:37 AM
GypsyQueen,
I have joined your guild but just so you know....I have NO CLUE...what it is all about or what to do....lol....it has been like christmas for me lately...each time logging in there is something new!
n

rheashard2
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by rheashard2 on Nov 18, 13 12:05 PM
Keep posted here about Guilds. Also have a question about offers. If their post date is past can you still do them?

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Nov 18, 13 1:30 PM
I know they have it on fb and I think dk is right. Haven't joined one but if no one else has started a second one then maybe I will just so we will have more than one in case it requires more than one to make it work (if it's some kind of team competition thing? Otherwise I'll join Gypsy's if I can!

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Nov 18, 13 1:33 PM
It says I need a guild code to join? Gypsy do you have a guild code? Can only neighbors sign into someone's guild? Should I start another one? Can people be in more than one guild? I'm guessing not but have no idea.

[Post New]by zitronenfalter12 on Nov 18, 13 2:12 PM
I'm part of taks guild but I really don't understand how this should work...
I opened the guild page that said 60 point. Then I clicked on the Guild icon and did a duel. Which I won. But the score of the guild group is still 60.
Has anybody a clue when or if the score gets up?

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Nov 18, 13 2:13 PM
Ewejoy,

I did not need a code to join GQ's guild - I couldn't find it the first time I looked, but it was there the 2nd time I looked. You cannot be in more than 1 guild at a time. That's about all I know.

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Nov 18, 13 2:18 PM
I only got a symbol (many as a matter of fact) for Tacs and it says I need a guild code to join. I want to play in a guild too so if anyone gets this figured out how I can join please let me know. I don't have a Tacs for a neighbor so not sure how to join.

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Nov 18, 13 2:25 PM
I started a guild because I had no way to join an existing one. My guild code is: h6H8knST if anyone wants to join. I also posted it in the guild codes sticky thread (at least I think it's a sticky thread) Please somebody join me! Thank you!

Edited to say: It looks like it works like friend codes. People have to know your guild code to join. I tried to see if there was an invite button but haven't found one yet.

Edited on 11/18/2013 at 2:27:19 PM PST

elena517
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by elena517 on Nov 18, 13 2:28 PM
I've tried to join your guild but it wants a code, not the name

[Post New]by CasualGamePlayer on Nov 18, 13 3:43 PM
I think I don’t understand the Guild system, I joined one and was expelled, and joined up another one and was also expelled whilst doing a group competion/tournament. It would be nice to know what Guild to sign up for as I consider myself to be active- why expel active new members?

Well, two times in one day is enough rejection, lol. I will be independent, Guild(less) for a bit as I don’t understand this new system. The mysteries of this game….
CGP

edited for spelling error

Edited on 11/18/2013 at 7:12:07 PM PST

Mrsdayrow
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

[Post New]by Mrsdayrow on Nov 18, 13 4:31 PM
I'm an old hold out...as ya all know and i ain't joining nuthin' til I understand it better.

Sounds like mass confusion to me so far. Gotta read more.

Edited on 11/18/2013 at 4:34:13 PM PST

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Nov 18, 13 4:37 PM
Okay, don't forget to put your guild code in the sticky thread too! It's like the neighbor code thread where you just post your code.

For those who are reluctant, or feel the speed of the duels esp. are too fast...don't worry, if you lose, that other person's score goes up and if they are fast they will advance quickly and the chances of being paired against them decreases I think. I think you can also cancel out of a duel if the other person's score is too high for you to want to try to take them on. Like most things in this game there are layers to it. It's strategy of who to take on and when based on your potions. Also strategy for when to use potions. That's all I'm going to say Happy dueling and competing!

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Nov 18, 13 4:44 PM
Thread named "guilds" is where to post guild code but it hasn't been stickied for some reason. Will suggest they sticky it.

Jarrow
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by Jarrow on Nov 18, 13 5:44 PM
Has anyone use, successfully, the guild chat screen? Looks interesting but you must be a guild member to use it.

Mrsdayrow
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

[Post New]by Mrsdayrow on Nov 18, 13 7:48 PM
Ewejoy, please don't be afraind of saying too much about this new stuff. I have potions but am still unsure about when to click on them. Do I click on them when the other person is doing the finding or when I'm doing the finding. If its when I'm doing the finding thats just plain crazy, because I'm .... well ..... finding stuff.

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Nov 18, 13 8:07 PM
Casualgamer, You didn't get expelled from our guild did you? I know I'm the only one who can do that and I didn't expel you unless I hit something by accident and then you can just resend the request and I'll put you right back in! I will put you in my address book and pm you

Go to: