mayors room

[Post New]by vampire257 on Nov 18, 13 5:33 AM
I get there and put the picture together but then nothing happens and the hints don't work. im stuck

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

Re:mayors room

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Nov 18, 13 5:41 AM
I have just done that with no problem, did you try to put the picture you should have next to it? (To compare the young girl)

[Post New]by vampire257 on Nov 18, 13 7:26 AM
yes I have but nothing happens. but thank you

[Post New]by rebeccapage on Nov 18, 13 9:08 AM
exactly the same has happened to me.... very frustrating

BoJean
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by BoJean on Nov 18, 13 12:07 PM
Is there a walk through for this game? I have her picture, have done the puzzle in mayors house and can get nowhere. The hint key simply lights up and sends me nowhere.

g8rgrljen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by g8rgrljen on Nov 18, 13 1:25 PM
Same here

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Nov 18, 13 2:08 PM
Hmmm. Didn't have this problem. Completed the puzzle, placed the picture from inventory on the completed puzzle, and then got a cut scene if I remember correctly...

g8rgrljen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by g8rgrljen on Nov 18, 13 4:15 PM
I think the issue is if you click off the puzzle and don't compare the pic right then, it doesn't let you go back and compare. At least that's what happened with me...don't want to start over

[Post New]by gcorry on Nov 19, 13 11:49 AM
Same problem for me, too. What now? Start over?

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 19, 13 3:50 PM
Hello All,

I just wanted to let you know that there's been an update for this game that should resolve this issue. To find out how to get the latest version just click on the blue text below:

Updated version available!

If you are still running into that issue after installing the update, please be sure to get in touch with our Tech Support Team so one of our Reps can look into that further.

Because this is a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you run into any issues like this in the future, please feel free to post those in the tech thread HERE.

I hope this helps!

bfgFlounder

Go to: