JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Achievement Question

[Post New]by JB4510 on Nov 18, 13 1:38 PM
Can someone please tell me what the prize is in the Achievement List for visiting 500 cities? My mind has completely blanked.

I know I was at 447 before this last round and when I ran out of energy I was at 552 with a new goal of visiting 1000 cities, but I don't see anything new in my keepsakes, gold bars, etc. Definitely a glitch, but of the game or my brain?

Thanks.

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

Re:Achievement Question

[Post New]by PTBT on Nov 18, 13 1:44 PM
Are you sure you aren't thinking of a different game? And visiting neighbors as opposed to cities? We don't have a goal for that many cities...

Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Acashy on Nov 18, 13 3:22 PM
PTBT wrote:Are you sure you aren't thinking of a different game? And visiting neighbors as opposed to cities? We don't have a goal for that many cities...

THere is an achievement chain for visiting cities xx amount of times.

Can't recall the rewards for any of them though...

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Nov 18, 13 3:26 PM
Ah. With only 18 or so cities at the moment, this threw me. Visits vs. cities - got it!

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Nov 18, 13 7:29 PM
I don't know what the prizes for the earlier achievements in this category were, but I just hit the 1,000 visit mark today and got 50 gold for the final achievement in this category. I think the 500 one was 25 gold or 2 pizza's, but I am not sure which one it was.

Go to: