Sept24
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

Picture of the lady with the strongman

[Post New]by Sept24 on Nov 18, 13 11:46 PM
I can not get the puzzle to work for me where you have 5 suspects to put facial features together to make a picture that is the lady with the strongman. I just keep trying and don't want to hit skip because I just want to make it work. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong or how to do it work. I'm frustrated. I love the game and am enjoying it and just want to make this puzzle work out instead of skipping.

Re:Picture of the lady with the strongman

[Post New]by PuppetLife_Team on Nov 19, 13 12:46 AM
Hello Sept24,

you should choose the facial features that correspond the description below the photo. When you made your choices you need to click on the button which is above the text description (tick symbol). If you have chosen the correct features, the small portrait will appear instead of the number in the upper bar on the right side. If the features are incorrect nothing will happen and you need to continue choosing the corresponding features. You proceed to the next portraits by clicking on the numbers (from 1 to 5) in the upper right bar.

Hope this helps.

Sept24
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by Sept24 on Nov 19, 13 5:34 AM
Thank you so much Puppet Team for your very helpful response. It worked out perfect after I followed you instructions. I feel dumb for not seeing it, of course, but I tried clicking that button above the instructions a few times on different pictures and since I had at least one thing wrong it didn't work. I just assumed I was doing it wrong and tried other wrong things. I am not a speedy player and enjoy taking my time, especially with games I really like. I did not want to skip this puzzle and am so glad with your help I didn't need to. I have just purchased a couple CE games on this weekends sale, but preferred to play this game as I think it's a really fun and unique game. I hope we see more soon from your team.

[Post New]by fausty13 on Nov 20, 13 5:55 PM
i have tried every combination and i can't get suspect number 3 or 4

[Post New]by artisticsoul on Nov 21, 13 3:36 PM
fausty13 wrote:i have tried every combination and i can't get suspect number 3 or 4

First, thanks "puppet team" for your instructions as I could not figure out how this puzzle worked. Secondly, "fausty13" I will do my best to describe the picks for #3 and #4.

#3 dark braided hair, the hazel eyes looked more brown to me, there were 2 noses that were turned up ... it was the bigger of the two, and the cupid bow lips were the most prominent cupid bow lips and smaller in width (there were two sets of lips that had the prominent cupid bow.)

#4 red auburn brown hair, the blue slanting down eyes (they looked sad), nose that prominently hangs down, and the other set of big lips.

Hope that helps.

brueyron
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by brueyron on Dec 3, 13 10:06 AM
bonjour j'ai tout les objet pour faire la lampe je suis rentrée dans la chambre en face de la taverne et je ne peux plus en ressortir pouvez vous m'aider please

Go to: