What to do with Crystal

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

What to do with Crystal

[Post New]by graytori on Nov 19, 13 9:04 AM
I have got the crystal from Pedestal and hint takes me to path where (I guess they are owls) in tree. Can't get past this section. Anyone know what I am to do now? I have done everything up until this point in game. Hint takes me back and forth and I am getting no where.

Thank you

mbiskit1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:What to do with Crystal

[Post New]by mbiskit1 on Nov 19, 13 9:57 AM
I'm having the same problem with the crystal. Can't go any further, it just sends me back and forth. What to do???

gaildeveaux
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by gaildeveaux on Nov 19, 13 11:21 AM
go back A COUPLE OF STEPS AND THEY GO IN A DOOR WITH A BUNCH OF BALL LIKE OBJECTS
gAIL

choile2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by choile2 on Nov 19, 13 11:33 AM
I am also stuck with the crystal. I tried going back but no door with the ball like objects.

[Post New]by socalgal920 on Nov 19, 13 11:39 AM
I agree I even tried to take the few steps back and couldn't find what door you were talking about to place the crystal tried to put them on the hut doors but didn't work please clarify

[Post New]by socalgal920 on Nov 19, 13 11:41 AM
Ok now I have it go to the lady at the tunnel and hand her the crystals

choile2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by choile2 on Nov 19, 13 12:24 PM
that's the queen. but she has already left. i went through the door at the end of the tunnel, but can't seem to use the crystal there either. And when I say crystal, I am speaking of the larger one created from the five smaller ones.

Edited on 11/19/2013 at 12:25:50 PM PST

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on Nov 19, 13 3:36 PM
All, I went back to maze where Queen was and I gave her the crystal and another path opened. WAALAA magic.

gaildeveaux
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by gaildeveaux on Nov 20, 13 2:36 PM
The crystals could also be for the door where the guard was put to sleep if you are in the part of the game.They go in the door to enter the palace.If that is it,where did you get the crystals cause I am looking for the ones that go in that door and am stuck until I find them
Gail

[Post New]by Jumpster on Nov 20, 13 3:08 PM
How do you put the guard to sleep? I only have an apple, and I'm being sent to the white witch's cottage then sent out again, then back - help please!

[Post New]by chinadoll53 on Nov 20, 13 6:24 PM
the idea to give the queen was great, because it heals the garden and she gives you a rainbow flower, and does send you to the castle. Thank you!

[Post New]by mamaws11 on Nov 22, 13 8:14 PM
Where is the Queen? I have the big crystal but hint just keeps taking me back and forth to trees with hanging lanterns. Someone said use the Amulet on them but that does nothing.

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Nov 23, 13 2:45 AM
go to telescope!!

use scissors on item in lower right.

[Post New]by moakley on Nov 23, 13 5:59 AM
I took the big giant crystal and gave it to the queen and everything changed to how it should be.
This game is a pain in the buns! Every time you turn around there is a stupid match 3 game.
A big thanks to the person who mentioned giving the queen the giant crystal!

[Post New]by CinRia on Nov 23, 13 1:13 PM
HELP PLEASE...... I am at th epoint I have all the colored crystals and now it is sending me back and forth to the forest. I cannot find the dome key and don't know what to do next.

[Post New]by CinRia on Nov 23, 13 1:14 PM
We need a walkthrough!!!!!!

[Post New]by CinRia on Nov 23, 13 1:20 PM
I said in my post the colored crystals and I should have said the colored sparks. I have all 6 of them but now I do not know what to do next. I cannot find a dome key and the hint button keeps sending me back and forth to the forest

arhay1019
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by arhay1019 on Nov 24, 13 6:08 AM
I had the same problem with the crystals when the queen disappeared so I quit and started again and did everything before I went to talk to the queen and she gave me the last crystal and then I was able to do what I had to do to talk to her and give her the big crystal

[Post New]by jerrywtanner on Nov 25, 13 12:02 AM
stuck stuck stuck at laterns in forest back an forth 50 times money down the drain thanks big fish!!!!!!!!!!!

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Nov 25, 13 1:00 AM
jerrywtanner

can not blame game all the time, sorry!!

did you install the updated version from November 20?

did you read the other posts on this and previous pages ?

this has been asked and answered several times!!!

the forums are here to help but have to be read to be of value!!!

sorry, but if you were never told - how would you know!!

Happier gaming!!!

Go to: