Punished Talents: Seven Muses WHERE IS 3rd LIQUID

[Post New]by Didiexpress on Nov 19, 13 6:07 PM
Hi! Have played it twice and still stuck with no formula for the liquid substance to be put on the blank sheet of paper in the sellar. Can someone please help me ?

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Punished Talents: Seven Muses WHERE IS 3rd LIQUID

[Post New]by tammytheo on Nov 19, 13 7:01 PM
Hi Didiexpress and welcome to the forums,

I think you have to give a little more info about this one. Have you managed to prepare the glowing compound in the artist's house? What exactly are you missing?

ETA: I'm sorry, I just noticed in the title that you're actually looking for the third liquid. I assume you're talking about the clear liquid so please highlight to read: You can find the clear liquid in the execution site. There is a desk right next to Russell. The liquid is on top of it, behind a sheet of paper or something and right next to the book.

Let me know what happened if you wish.

Edited on 11/19/2013 at 7:30:49 PM PST

yutio
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by yutio on Nov 20, 13 6:14 AM
Heya!
Maybe 3rd LIQUID is in another game ?

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Nov 20, 13 12:59 PM
yutio wrote:Heya!
Maybe 3rd LIQUID is in another game ?

I don't think so. There is definitely a blank sheet of paper in the cellar on which you have to use the glowing compound. The glowing compound requires 3 different liquids and a recipe to be prepared. So, this must be the game the original poster is talking about. At least that's what I think. Unfortunately their post is a bit unclear as to what exactly the problem is.

[Post New]by Didiexpress on Nov 20, 13 2:13 PM
Hi TammyTheo,

Well, I know where the problem is. Can't get through door in cellar because muse of literature was not found. Any clues would be appreciated, so I can go on with this game ? Many thanks in advance

Edited on 11/20/2013 at 2:17:20 PM PST

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Nov 20, 13 8:27 PM
Didiexpress wrote:Hi TammyTheo,

Well, I know where the problem is. Can't get through door in cellar because muse of literature was not found. Any clues would be appreciated, so I can go on with this game ? Many thanks in advance

Oh, this is why you can't ender the execution site to get what you need for the glowing compound! Please, highlight once more: Remember the microscope in the detective's office? Place all 4 writing samples in the slot in order to activate a puzzle. Once completed you will receive the writer's muse.

ETA: Hope you have managed to figure it out by now and carry on with the rest of the game.

Edited on 11/21/2013 at 3:39:06 PM PST

Mossy224
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Punished Talents: Seven Muses WHERE IS 3rd LIQUID

[Post New]by Mossy224 on Nov 30, 13 2:06 AM
Didiexpress wrote:Hi! Have played it twice and still stuck with no formula for the liquid substance to be put on the blank sheet of paper in the sellar. Can someone please help me ?

Edited on 11/30/2013 at 2:36:51 AM PST

Mossy224
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Mossy224 on Nov 30, 13 2:36 AM
Didiexpress wrote:Hi TammyTheo,

You need to solve the handwriting analysis to get the writer's muse. Then you can get through the door and get the liquid.

Go to: