cmlc
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Bird for Windchime

[Post New]by cmlc on Nov 20, 13 10:20 AM
Playing the bonus game and can't find third bird for wind chime in HOA.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Bird for Windchime

[Post New]by tammytheo on Nov 20, 13 1:06 PM
The first one is already hanging from the chime. The second one is at the right side of the journal and the third one just above the hint button.

Hey, have you tried using the hint button?

cmlc
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by cmlc on Nov 20, 13 1:17 PM
I've used the hint button, but I still can't see the one just above the hint. Thanks.

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Nov 28, 13 4:45 PM
I can't get the 3rd bird either. Maddening. I have used the hint button it goes to a can and paint brushes but I sure don't see a bird!! GRRRR!

[Post New]by jay1964 on Dec 2, 13 3:30 PM
[b]Can someone please help???? Where is the third bird for the wind chimes? I tried using the hint button, I turned off the games curser, I went to the SG. No results.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Dec 4, 13 6:29 AM
To the players above:

The third bird for the chime is right above the hint button. Right in front or kind on top of the can with the paint brushes exact mentions. It's quite blended with the paint brushes so it requires a more accurate clicking to pick it up. It could be the issue here.

If you are not able to find it maybe you're having a technical issue of some sort. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? It sometimes helps working out problems like this. Don't worry about your game progress as it will be saved. If the problem insists after doing so, I believe contacting Customer Support would be the best way to sort things out.

Good luck.

[Post New]by jay1964 on Dec 6, 13 8:21 AM
I tried uninstalling-redownloading and reinstalling-no good. I still can't get the 3rd bird. I'm now convinced that there is a glitch with the game and it needs to be fixed. If there is no update issued by Monday, December 9th, I'm going to request a refund. Get with it BFG!!

Edited on 12/09/2013 at 8:05:29 AM PST

Go to: