OnBreak
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

Hidden Chapters 2nd book still stuck

[Post New]by OnBreak on Nov 20, 13 6:56 PM
Ive read all the posts so far regarding Hidden Chapter 2 but im still stuck. I did the first book and put the one rose in the second book now I have nothing to do at the desk to get the second or third book open. What am I missing? I asked for hint but says I have nothing to do. Ive already finished finding all the roses and finishing the puzzle, I went back to that but theres nothing for me to do there either. I just cant figure out how to proceed

babytax68
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Hidden Chapters 2nd book still stuck

[Post New]by babytax68 on Nov 22, 13 2:44 PM
Just a thought but you have you tried finishing all collectables in the extras. Not sure if that will help, but I hope so. Good Luck!

Dianeteacher
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Dianeteacher on Feb 8, 14 5:02 AM
Someone probably has answered you by now, although everything is a competition among bigfish players, so they may have not. Anyway, go to the extra page and click on collectibles - it will move you to a group of items you must complete before you can continue.

Diane

[Post New]by Hoechst on Feb 10, 14 4:08 PM
I have the same problem as the On Break Player . Can someone please tell me what is next?I did click on collectible but I am still stuck
Thank you

Figured it out Great Game

Edited on 02/11/2014 at 5:34:26 PM PST

enibas95
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by enibas95 on Feb 10, 14 7:21 PM
I had the same problems. Finally figured it out. You have to flip the page in the book you get at the end of the chapter, that's where you get the rose to go further.
I did not even think about flipping the page.

GreenMyEyes
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by GreenMyEyes on Mar 23, 14 1:59 PM
I also have the very same problem. I do believe I have flipped every page in every book I've found including the book in the Extras Section. I am so enjoying this game and wold ike to go further, but I'm afraid I'll have to give up!

Sad, sad GreenMyEyes ...

[Post New]by MoSuse on Apr 27, 14 10:25 PM
After you get the first book rose, go to the main menu, click on 'extras', then click on the sign that says 'collectables' in the upper left corner. Finish collecting all items, which will unlock third book. When you finish that, you will get the second rose to unlock the middle book.

Go to: