ninda2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Any games similar to Farmington Tales

[Post New]by ninda2 on Nov 20, 13 7:08 PM
I am looking for games along the same line as Farmington Tales any reccomendations? I have completed Driftwood Inn and Farmscapes. Thanks in advance

safetykim
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Any games similar to Farmington Tales

[Post New]by safetykim on Dec 4, 13 7:42 PM
Tales of Lagoona and Tales of Lagoona 2 are both very similar. They're made by the same developer, and aside from the theme are almost exactly the same.

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Jun 4, 14 7:17 AM
I know this game has been out for quite awhile, but I just recently played through it and really enjoyed it. I, too, am interested in learning the names of any other games out there that are similar to "Farmingaton Tales".

I already own "Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean" and "Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park" from the same developers and loved playing them also.

Does anyone in the pond know of any other games similar to these three?

Classicaljazz

cmjones99
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by cmjones99 on Aug 9, 14 5:56 AM
Try "The Promised Land" and the "Adelantado Trilogy." These are 4 of my favorites."The Happy Hereafter;" Gemini Lost;" "Escape From Paradise 1 & 2;" "The Island: Castaway 1 & 2;" and "Wild Tribe" are some others that are fun. "The Happy Hereafter" is kind of glitchy, so get it when it's a daily deal.

There is another like this one where a honeymoon couple fix up a trashed mansion - but I can't remember it's name. Anyone else know the name of this one?

cmjones99
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by cmjones99 on Aug 9, 14 6:00 AM
I forgot about "Farmscapes;" "Barn Yarn;" and "Dream Inn" which are all HOG to find the stuff to sell to fix up the place.

cmjones99
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by cmjones99 on Aug 9, 14 7:57 AM
And the 3 Gardenscape ones.

Go to: