Is there a fix for the freezing problem?

[Post New]by Agoode on Nov 21, 13 9:46 AM
I purchased this game and feel cheated because my little guys (yes multiple little guys on the same scene) keep getting stuck. Do you know why this is happening or if there is some magic button that I can push to get them un-stuck? I've got a lighter, you think if I heat them up they will start moving again? Just teasing, but I really would like the little suckers to get back to work.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. If there isn't a fix for it, is there anyway I can get my "Game Club Credit" back?

Oh, yeah, I've been a member for a LONG, LONG time. I have complained about 100 times because I never got my "plush fish". I've followed the instructions they give me every time and still I'm fishless :-(

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Annette

Re:Is there a fix for the freezing problem?

[Post New]by tattooedchick487 on Nov 21, 13 1:26 PM
I am having the same problem. my guys just stop working and stand there regardless of how many times I try 2 assign a task. what do I need 2 do ? Is there a fix 4 this or do I just need 2 get a game club credit ?

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:Is there a fix for the freezing problem?

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 21, 13 1:47 PM
Hello tattooedchick487 and Agoode,

What I'd recommend doing is uninstalling and reinstalling your games to ensure that everything has downloaded correctly. There's no need to worry; you shouldn't lose any progress as the save data files are located in a different place from the rest of the game. For assistance doing that, just click on the blue text below:

Uninstall/Reinstall a Game

If that doesn't help, our Tech Support Team would be happy to look into what's happening here. They'll also be able to collect data in order to escalate the issue to the developer if necessary.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread, as this is a tech issue. If you run into any similar issues, or would like to re-post this issue, you can find the dedicated tech thread for this game HERE.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

Go to: