Can't move forward

[Post New]by dick69 on Nov 21, 13 10:53 AM
I am well into the game. Have 22 of 35 tasks completed. I am in the Chapel looking for the alarm box with the X-glass. A few items become visible but I can't retrieve them. I need to shut off the security system alarm so I can retrieve the music from the glass case so I can play the organ. Where can I find the alarm box?

mpicot
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Can't find the alarm box

[Post New]by mpicot on Jul 14, 14 5:21 PM
I used the walkthrough to find the alarm with the x-glass as told but the yellow line does not show up when I trace it around. I have the 4 eyes also, and am trying to get the music to play the organ but it won't let me find the alarm to go further. Did I miss something? Did anyone find the alarm?

mpicot
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Can't move forward

[Post New]by mpicot on Jul 16, 14 8:33 AM
dick69 wrote:I am well into the game. Have 22 of 35 tasks completed. I am in the Chapel looking for the alarm box with the X-glass. A few items become visible but I can't retrieve them. I need to shut off the security system alarm so I can retrieve the music from the glass case so I can play the organ. Where can I find the alarm box?

mpicot
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Shut off alarm

[Post New]by mpicot on Jul 16, 14 8:37 AM
Was stuck here when x-glass didn't work, so I backed out and reinstalled game.
Took me back to previous scene and completed game successfully!
After reinstalling the x-glass worked perfectly to find alarm and music for organ in the chapel. Try it whenever you get stuck with the x-glass.

Go to: