bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Nevertales: The Beauty Within forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 22, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Nevertales: The Beauty Within forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nevertales: The Beauty Within players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Nevertales: The Beauty Within forum

[Post New]by kkmedix66 on Dec 8, 13 7:09 AM
I reached the moon, and when I opened the inner garden gate I only have 2 hearts for locket. I believe I needed the other 2 from the moon but it will not allow me to go back to the moon.

[Post New]by scottiebonnie on Jan 6, 14 2:36 PM
Do you know how to get through the rose puzzle? I've tried everything and I'm stuck

mimi2499
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mimi2499 on Jan 20, 14 3:26 PM
This is very frustrating--is there a walkthrough for Nevertales? I'm stuck in the room with the wasp nest and lion on the door. On he left at the top is an angel's head tht can be slid up and down on a track with red "buttons" next to it, one a triangle, one a circle, and one a square. When I press the hint button, I'm directed to one of the buttons, but I press it and nothing happens. Help!

[Post New]by sandy3456 on Apr 3, 14 9:26 AM
I was stuck there too but there is a series of circles,squares and triangles. I found them after my third try.

Bernie79
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Bernie79 on Apr 4, 14 3:12 PM
I'm stuck in the room with the wasp nest and lion on the door. On he left at the top is an angel's head that can be slid up and down on a track with red "buttons" next to it, one a triangle, one a circle, and one a square. When I press the hint button, I'm directed to one of the buttons, but I press it and nothing happens. Help! There seems no way to get beyond this - can anyone help me?

Bernie79
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Bernie79 on Apr 5, 14 2:14 AM
I found the clue - it is marked on the wall to the lower left of the angel.

Go to: