sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

Aligning Photos

[Post New]by sonofstar on Nov 22, 13 6:17 AM
I have the photo and have put it on the line with the others. According to the Strategy Guide, you're now supposed to shift the photos around per the drawing you saw earlier. While I can pull a photo off the line, it absolutely will not go anywhere else and snaps right back to the line. Anyone have any ideas?

Re:Aligning Photos

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Nov 22, 13 7:17 AM
There is one empty place where you can put a photo. Than you can aligning the photo's.

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Nov 22, 13 3:05 PM
Unfortunately, I can't put a photo in the empty slot either. They all just snap back to their original places.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 22, 13 10:20 PM
If I remember correctly you have to be quite precise in where you click. Try clicking directly on a free clip with the tip of your cursor.

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Nov 23, 13 4:47 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:If I remember correctly you have to be quite precise in where you click. Try clicking directly on a free clip with the tip of your cursor.

You are absolutely correct. I finally figured out the exact position today and managed to get the photos aligned. Frustrating.

[Post New]by grizzly3159 on Nov 25, 13 1:18 PM
I only have one photo where is the other one can someone tell me where they both are?

glb613
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by glb613 on Dec 14, 13 4:17 PM
Where do you find the correct alignment of the photos? I can't move forward in the game until I compete this task. Thanks.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 21, 13 12:07 PM
grizzly3159 wrote:I only have one photo where is the other one can someone tell me where they both are?
You only need to find one photo.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 21, 13 12:08 PM
glb613 wrote:Where do you find the correct alignment of the photos? I can't move forward in the game until I compete this task. Thanks.
The code for the photos is on a piece of paper tucked between the arms of the signpost at the start of this level.

almunecar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by almunecar on Jan 22, 14 5:37 AM
I can't find the code for the photos. It doesn't seem to be in the signpost. Can you tell me the sequence please

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 24, 14 12:35 PM
It's quite tricky to explain, so I think I can best just refer you to the walkthrough. This image shows both the code and the final solution http://cdn-blog-assets.bigfishsites.com/Walkthroughs/Haunted-Halls-Nightmare-Dwellers/haunted-halls-nightmare-dwellers112.jpg

If the code isn't on the signpost, are you sure it isn't already in your notes?

Go to: