bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Post All Of Your Nevertales: The Beauty Within Tech Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 22, 13 8:22 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to is check for an existing thread and if none exist start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

eta: Thanks for getting this thread started for us Linda_S_55, I've stickied it and edited the title to make this easy to find

babytax68
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Post All Of Your Nevertales: The Beauty Within Tech Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by babytax68 on Nov 22, 13 2:25 PM
None of the help pages listed above and Q&A really helped, so here it goes. Minus a few glitches in the game when you used the gallery to get the 3 stars, a couple HOS would not reset. You had to close out and reopen the game to be able to finish; that was before the latest update and I think most could deal with that!

Since your update which I installed, now I have completely finished all HOS scenes in the gallery but it does not register in the achievements book. It lists every other achievement, but nothing completed in the gallery.

Help would be appreciated. By the way, both my PC and laptop have this same issue.

I apologize, I posted this is the standard edition and it should have been in the collectors edition. You can delete this. Sorry!

Edited on 11/22/2013 at 2:40:04 PM PST

lspeach
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by lspeach on Nov 23, 13 5:58 PM
I am having a display issue...if I try to play the game in full screen it does some weird rolling image and I cant see what I am doing. It works fine out of full screen but I hate playing a game like that. Please help.

sexxygamma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by sexxygamma on Nov 24, 13 9:27 AM
I am having problems on my laptop with playing this game when I push play a screen pops up in small screen mode in black and thats it!! NOTHING ELSE! I have uninstalled and installed and same thing keeps happening? HELP!!

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Dec 31, 13 7:11 PM
I just tried playing this for the 1st time and it gave me rapid, wavy white & black horizontal lines all across my screen. That began as soon as it opened and kept on for the minute or two that I waited. Couldn't take it anymore so I closed the game out.
I am using a Windows 8 PC with ...heck, I don't know but everything IS up to date and functional besides this game.

pdegler
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by pdegler on Dec 31, 13 7:30 PM
When I entered the Observatory and was told to pick up all the pieces, I couldn't find any pieces. I went to the walkthrough and went through it several times trying to find these pieces. Finally, I started a new game. The same thing happened there were no pieces to be picked up. Then I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I did this twice and always it started with the old game right in the Observatory looking for those darn pieces. Then I restarted my PC and did a reinstall only to find I still had the old game and was again in the Observatory. I can't figure out what to do especially since I can't even get rid of the old game.

pdegler
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by pdegler on Dec 31, 13 7:32 PM
Oh and I did reinstall the game manager.

[Post New]by grammie_11 on Jan 16, 14 12:20 PM
I am having problems at the gramophone, it is freezing up after I start the record. I have uninstalled it and re installed it and it doesn't matter. I have even tried starting the game over as another person and it still stops at the same spot. I am really disappointed, I enjoy the game...Can it be fixed???

[Post New]by grammie_11 on Jan 20, 14 10:26 AM
I forgot to tell you I am in Windows 7. I still haven't heard anything back and I wanted to know if there was a fix to download thank you...

[Post New]by charaloves on Feb 7, 14 5:30 AM
Playing on PC. Even though it says it's in fullscreen, it's not. Can I fix this?

[Post New]by grammie_11 on Mar 14, 14 11:00 PM
I guess you guys don't read these post..I have tried several times to get the beauty within to work. It freezes after I place the record on the gramophone. I have deleted it, used another name and re installed twice..I really enjoyed the game but if it is not going to work, I would like another credit put back on my account please..Would rather get it fixed. Would like some kind of reply if possible...

catsrobe
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

rocket is missing from my inventory

[Post New]by catsrobe on Apr 1, 14 12:20 PM
According to the walk through I'm supposed to find 3 rockets. I've been to each of the places shown and I used two of them but I'm missing the third rocket from my inventory. What's with that? Can you help?

[Post New]by srhewett on Sep 19, 14 7:29 PM
Almost at the end Got stuck i used the whetstone on the chisel then it disappeared now it will not let me sharpen garden shears to continue This is in CE on windows 7

Edited on 09/19/2014 at 7:33:18 PM PST

Mae_1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Mae_1 on Feb 28, 15 11:20 AM
The locket is gone. I found the 2nd heart and the locket is no longer showing in the red circle beside the rose in the lower right corner.
I cannot proceed further in the game. Running on an iPad 4 (fully updated).
Advice?

[Post New]by blondie777777 on Mar 1, 15 10:37 PM
I am having the same problem as Mae_1.... The locket is no longer there. I have the second heart and need to go then the gate but cannot advance without the locket. I've updated the game, didn't work. I restarted my iPad, refreshed etc. nothing has worked. Is there a fix? Playing on IPad Air

[Post New]by gliml8ske on Mar 7, 15 3:33 AM
I also have two roses, but no locket.
Instead I have a compas there to go to the locations.
It's been there for a while already.
So what now?
-----
I just discovered that I should have taken the locket in the drawers of the house before leaving with the baby.
Although it was something important to do, I don't think it's just to make us start the game all over again. There should be a possibility to go back to the house and get it...

Edited on 03/07/2015 at 4:11:59 AM PST

[Post New]by Hldorman1 on Mar 8, 15 8:03 AM
I am very frustrated as well. We just got back with the second heart from the moon and the locket is not in the slot and the slot will not activate. We are stuck and can't go on. Unless this glitch is fixed soon I want my money back!

[Post New]by dewannalindo on Mar 17, 15 7:07 PM
I have reached the beanstalk level and my necklace is gone. I have restarted, reinstalled etc. I am using a iPad Air . I paid full price for this game so needless to say, I am not happy.

[Post New]by Threemomo on Mar 18, 15 11:22 AM
My necklace is also gone - I've just finished the beanstalk episode and I play on an IPad! Wtf I've just paid 6,90 € for this game. This is NOT OK!!!!!

[Post New]by catia16 on Sep 5, 15 4:43 AM
I can't collect the collectibles on my iPad 2, I use the hint several times and tells me to go to the cabinet and I clicked and clicked and clicked and nothing append. Please help me I love to play every similar games of yours.

( I'm sorry for my bad English I'm Portuguese )

Go to: