RedPoppies
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

love the game - but I'm stuck!

[Post New]by RedPoppies on Nov 22, 13 7:09 PM
this game is a nice change from my usual mad scientist genre, but I'm well and truely stuck on one of the puzzles!

I'm up to the voodoo lady's island (spoiler alert - sorry!), but I cannot get the rose puzzle to work. I've followed the clues from the phone, but it just go, and there's no skip on these puzzles - tricky.

can someone please enilghten me??

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

Re:love the game - but I'm stuck!

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Nov 22, 13 7:41 PM
have you checked the walk through?

catscat
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,293 Posts

[Post New]by catscat on Nov 22, 13 9:15 PM
I am also stuck on the voodoo island. I am actually playing the CE, but I am trying very hard to not check the strategy guide, just in case that may stop me from getting one of the achievements. But, alas, so far, there is no Walkthrough yet. Or I can't find it. But thanks, Micha1234, for the great, but unavailable, suggestion.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Nov 22, 13 9:28 PM
catscat wrote:I am also stuck on the voodoo island. I am actually playing the CE, but I am trying very hard to not check the strategy guide, just in case that may stop me from getting one of the achievements. But, alas, so far, there is no Walkthrough yet. Or I can't find it. But thanks, Micha1234, for the great, but unavailable, suggestion.

Hi catscat,

The game does have a walkthrough available. Click on the word "Community" at the top right of the page and then you'll be able to find it in the "Recent Game Walkthroughs" list.

ETA: I don't know if there is an achievement for not using the SG, perhaps another player could tell, but the CE forum has many useful posts you could surely take advantage of if you wish.

You are very welcome!

Edited on 11/25/2013 at 12:31:08 AM PST

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Nov 22, 13 10:43 PM
Hi all:

actually, think most of these puzzles can be skipped!!!

if a mini puzzle - look along top to left corner and press button there.

regular size - use Gears the mechanical owl.

and this game is so incredible that you will probably want to play it again - so use this as a practice run - then when you get into a rhythm as each game has one - can replay and win it all!!!

ETA

tammytheo is also correct - walkthrough is available!!!

Edited on 11/22/2013 at 10:46:28 PM PST

[Post New]by GinGinB on Nov 25, 13 4:39 PM
I too am stuck on the rose puzzle. We received the solution from the baby (I think). Sure wish someone would post a solution because I cannot see any skipping.

[Post New]by GinGinB on Nov 25, 13 5:08 PM
You can skip the rose puzzle. Click on the left hand side red x of the window with the rose.

[Post New]by shelly00 on Dec 1, 13 12:57 PM
Somone said there is no walkthrough " YES THERE IS"" GO TO GOOGLE: TYPE IN THE NAME OF THE GAME AND YOU WILL HAVE CHOICES OF WHITCH ONE TO USE. i PICK THE ONE FRON BIG FISH. I hope that helps people.

[Post New]by 2compulsive on Dec 13, 13 1:31 PM
IAM STUCK ON THE DECODER PUZZLE. HELP AS THIS IS A FUN GAME. 2COMPULSIVE DEC 13

Edited on 12/13/2013 at 10:29:19 PM PST

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Feb 6, 14 10:56 AM
I knew right where the code for the rose puzzle was but I can't make heads nor tails of it. I rotate, click on numbers, try different directions of rotating...nothing. I don't get it.

The walkthrough is useless for this puzzle and I don't want to skip it. If someone would give some real help with it I (and I'm sure others) will be eternally grateful.

What is the key to making the rose work?

B3, C2, D4, A3...how do I use these numbers. Just rotating to them does nothing.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Feb 8, 14 8:05 AM
Amerzone wrote:I knew right where the code for the rose puzzle was but I can't make heads nor tails of it. I rotate, click on numbers, try different directions of rotating...nothing. I don't get it.

The walkthrough is useless for this puzzle and I don't want to skip it. If someone would give some real help with it I (and I'm sure others) will be eternally grateful.

What is the key to making the rose work?

B3, C2, D4, A3...how do I use these numbers. Just rotating to them does nothing.

Hi Amerzone,

You put B in the position 3, C in 2, and so on... If I recall correctly!

Good luck ,
M.

eabrad
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by eabrad on Feb 16, 14 11:12 PM
I have tried that but it still won't work, I really don't want to skip but I may have to!
Just tried again and it worked.

Edited on 02/17/2014 at 12:51:23 AM PST

[Post New]by pawrae on Feb 23, 14 2:46 AM
For the Rose Game:
"SPOILER ALERT"

If I remember correctly, you have to treat it like a combination lock and turn clockwise, then counter-clockwise - etc.
(I think ...

nards1975
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by nards1975 on Apr 19, 14 4:18 AM
I am playing the Standard Edition of this game. Rose puzzle is tricky, somehow it just worked after a few attempts at rotating and counter rotating.
I am stuck on the Voodoo Island at the house, playing the Noughts and Crosses game and what's worse, you can't skip it. Can anyone help? It's getting quite frustrating.

Edited on 04/19/2014 at 4:22:00 AM PST

Go to: