bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Dark Canvas: Blood and Stone technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 24, 13 7:19 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Dark Canvas: Blood and Stone technical issues here only

[Post New]by aquarius123 on Nov 30, 13 1:56 AM
I cannot seem to do anything with the tripod, I have the arrow, this is at the museum entrance.

[Post New]by aquarius123 on Nov 30, 13 2:34 AM
Solved it now finally

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 30, 13 3:51 PM
Thanks for letting us know that you've solved that now aquarius123!

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

bfgDeveron

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Dec 13, 13 12:31 PM
game will not open.

[Post New]by merlin121 on Jan 3, 14 11:31 AM
Can not get the bow, it seems that I am not the only one that has this problem, playing in a hp computer. Have reloaded and sill not working, Is their a fix for this problem,. I do not feel that I should have to buy the collectors copy just to keep playing. Thank you for any help you can give me.

[Post New]by Punkgirl330 on Feb 7, 14 5:50 AM
I recently purchased the game and need an activation code. I have others like this too. They require access codes. Please help.

Kirland
Manatee
Manatee
3,699 Posts

[Post New]by Kirland on Feb 14, 14 7:16 PM
What's going on with DM . I keep getting bumped off telling me that I am logged on to another device. I checked with FB and I am logged into it. I open DM thru my PC and I have never had problems until today. This logging problem has happened about 20 -25 times. I go out of DM completely, it continues to do the same. I have been knocked out before I collected my points.

I tried 3 times to completely log out of the computer then in again.

Love this game I hope it gets fixed. I am trying to take advantage of the free energy day. It's maddening.

Cheer Big Fish on a great game along with so many others.

[Post New]by phdstudent on Aug 30, 14 8:34 PM
Hi. I have got all the way to the last bit where i have to put the 2 figurines into the urn. I found the first one, but can't find the 2nd one anywhere. I went to the walkthrough and all it showed me was finding the first one and then suddenly said,now put the 2 figurines into the urn!!! I have read through the full walkthrough to see if i've missed picking the figurine up somewhere else, but nope! where is it? now I'm stuck and i don't want to play the whole game again. I can't move forward with out the 2nd colloar which is clearly with these figurines!

[Post New]by DeBee54 on Dec 6, 14 4:26 PM
I am stuck under the stage trying to fire the prop gun. I collected the blacklight and the laurel which gave me the ramrod. Then I tried to get the gunpowder with the cup. The cup shows full of gunpowder but remains hanging above the barrel of gunpowder. I am never able to use the gunpowder to fill the gun. I am truly stuck. I also have the horse armor.

Edited on 12/06/2014 at 4:29:26 PM PST

[Post New]by snookie on Mar 22, 15 12:18 AM
aquarius123 wrote:Solved it now finally

I am having the same problem but don't know how to fix it. I can't place the tripod or get rid of the broken one.

Go to: