difred01
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Mirrors in cave

[Post New]by difred01 on Nov 24, 13 3:40 PM
Cannot get mirrors to reflect onto mask (even when I hit the skip button ... nothing. Anyone else having an issue with this? I have reinstalled the game thinking this might help ...nope! Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re:Mirrors in cave

[Post New]by shayllah318 on Nov 24, 13 4:04 PM
Same with me. Stuck in the mirror game.

[Post New]by grandma_3times on Nov 24, 13 11:00 PM
shayllah318 wrote:Same with me. Stuck in the mirror game.

youreyes13
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by youreyes13 on Nov 25, 13 2:45 PM
Same here!!! Even the skip option doesn't work!!!

lmr59
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by lmr59 on Nov 27, 13 1:29 PM
Having the same problem with the mirrors in the cave. Any help?

muse13
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by muse13 on Nov 28, 13 5:24 PM
same with me! Even with skip feature last mirror totally stuck. Cannot progress in game.

[Post New]by shayllah318 on Dec 3, 13 10:18 PM
I changed my screen resolution to 1024 x 768 and now the game runs perfectly. The mirror puzzle works. I am on Mac Snow Leopard. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by HOGlover2 on Dec 7, 13 11:39 AM
shayllah318 wrote:I changed my screen resolution to 1024 x 768 and now the game runs perfectly. The mirror puzzle works. I am on Mac Snow Leopard. Hope this helps.

This actually worked and I don't know the technical reasons behind it. However, I did have to go thru all the mirror positions multiple times until it finally hit the face.

[Post New]by Carmina_Burana on Dec 9, 13 4:18 PM
I've tried to change the resolution me too, but it didn't work. So I don't know what to do to get those mirrors working and getting the beam in the eyes of the statue!!!!!!

Does anybody having another solution?

Thanks!

[Post New]by kelestialwolf on Dec 18, 13 1:22 PM
Stuck with mirrors changed resolution.Fed up to the back teeth with this one,started to be a great game and true to form its fallen down.

elderdame
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by elderdame on Feb 9, 14 12:50 PM
Ditto. Has anyone e-mailed game support about this?

[Post New]by BabyRN10 on Jun 10, 14 6:51 PM
I too am having problems with the mirrors in the cave and wish I had never purchased this dang game!

[Post New]by BabyRN10 on Jun 10, 14 7:11 PM
I changed the resolution in the "options" section of the game menu to 720x1280 and it finally worked and I was able to proceed with the game!

[Post New]by Bear1Tedi on Aug 22, 14 7:40 PM
I'm having problems with the mirrors in the cave also and I tried all the different resolutions and none of them worked. Ditto on the skip option, doesn't work!!!!

Go to: