bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Post any Mosaics Galore technical issues here only!

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Nov 25, 13 7:49 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to is check for an existing thread and if none exist start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

Re:Post any Mosaics Galore technical issues here only!

[Post New]by Janette5 on Nov 26, 13 3:30 PM
I think this game has a bug on the last level. It doesn't upgrade your status past the point of Magician and the last level remains locked. It says keep playing to get more keys. I have the maximum amount of keys the game will allow you to collect i.e. gold on all levels and it doesn't unlock.

[Post New]by Birgitte2 on Nov 28, 13 1:58 AM
I have experienced the same as you Janette5. Have tried several times but at some point the game "steels" all my experience and i am back to student, and all the pets are lucked in again

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Nov 28, 13 5:18 AM
I tried again - created a new player. The game allows you to unlock levels using coins or keys. So this time I kept my coins and I was able to unlock the last level with coins, although still not with keys. In any event, that means I'm sorted for now.

ivillagegrinch
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by ivillagegrinch on Nov 29, 13 7:22 AM
I'm with the others. I have 300 keys, and I'm at Magician level, but it's not allowing me access to the last cage. They need to fix this bug so that we can continue without having to create a new player and buy our way into that last cage.

[Post New]by ozzytm17 on Nov 30, 13 3:30 PM
I am also having that issue, it seems to not just be an isolated occurrence.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 30, 13 3:41 PM
Hello All,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue.

I've escalated this, but in the meantime, it would be really helpful if you could contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report so we can look into that further and help sort that issue out.

I hope this is resolved for you soon!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by Nola54 on Dec 11, 13 7:54 AM
It's December 11 and still no fix?

kimnick
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kimnick on Dec 14, 13 5:07 AM
Hello its Dec 15th, are we going to get a solution?

Kegggie
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Kegggie on Dec 16, 13 9:46 AM
I also had the same problem as Birgitte2. As soon as I got to 200 keys I was bounced back to student level and the others locked. I closed the game and when I reopened it and got another key on the first level the four others reappeared but I could still not get to the final level except by using coins no matter how many more keys I got.

Kegggie
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Kegggie on Dec 18, 13 10:49 AM
Also, I have now got all the trophies except the final one for getting all the trophies so perhaps there is another glitch in the program.

Mks1l
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Mks1l on Dec 20, 13 7:27 PM
Have you found a fix for this last section problem? Oh, I can finish the game, by paying out the "coins". But it's so annoying! And I had a similar problem with the last game like this that never let me do the "prize" section.

[Post New]by Celebrine on Jan 7, 14 5:29 PM
Same issue as everyone else. Have all the keys on all the levels, sitting at Magician 300/200 but can't enter last set of levels.

Zoppy
Herring
Herring
396 Posts

[Post New]by Zoppy on Jan 19, 14 10:08 PM
This is very disappointing. Big Fish is usually better than this. A technical issue this big should have been caught before the game was released.

[Post New]by spercle on Jan 28, 14 10:09 PM
I completed about half the game when I was suddenly thrown back into "student" mode and now I have to unlock all the levels I previously unlocked with keys. This is Extremely frustrating. I feel this bug should be easily addressed, so please find a "fix" for it quickly. Seriously disappointing as a long time Big Fish user.

[Post New]by raynestormrn on Jan 31, 14 8:23 PM
i just got to this point, and it also won't let me continue, three keys on every level. obviously this is not something the game company is worried about fixing quickly.

[Post New]by sheetsie on Mar 27, 14 11:54 AM
I am having a problem with this game dropping the piece Im moving even though I still have it firmly. I use a roller ball mouse but I don't think the issue is with it. This is happening with more frequency until I get frustrated and just quit playing. I am in my 60s so I have to use the roller ball mouse because of arthritis problems with my hands. I enjoy this game when its working properly but having to constantly restart because the game seems to have a glitch is annoying. Is anyone else experiencing this?

DarkBrown
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by DarkBrown on Apr 23, 14 3:35 PM
Here it is almost May and still no fix for this bug. Guess Big Fish doesn't care at all about their custormers. What a joke!

[Post New]by scrappy4me on Apr 23, 14 5:33 PM
I am having two of the problems listed here as well. I cannot open the last level and like sheetzie I have a grasp on my piece and the game drops it anyway. Very disappointing. I think we should get a free game credit since this one is so jacked!

[Post New]by anet54 on Apr 25, 14 4:03 PM
Am having the same problem everyone else is having: can't access the final level, even though I have collected all the keys. Would love a fix for this!

Go to: